The Room

Henry POV

I can tell that Alex is very aggressive and wants to express the excitement of what is going on, and I am not used to this, I am apprehensive and trying to play along.  But I'm still not used to such a lover who is so passionate and wants me to feel what he is trying to express. Being brought up in a boarding school is a lot different than what these Americans do. I am excited and scared at the same time.

He is clamoring at my clothes and being so aggressive that I need to show him that it is not the end of the world. I quickly grab his hands and push him softly away. I look at him in his eyes and convey. "I am here as you are, and I can sense your need, and I want that need to. Let me show you that I want it as much as you do, my love. " I grab his hand and kiss it gently and look into his eyes..." I need you in me as much as you want to be in me as well." I gently bring his face into mine and give a simple kiss.

I push his hands to my waist and look into his eyes, I can see that his demeaner has changed with that of calm and knowing that I will help him reach what he is trying to express. I put my hands on his hard chest and start to unbutton his shirt as his hunger looks on my face. As I untuck his shirt and pull it off, oh him, I grab his hands and push them towards my own shirt.

Alex POV

I am quickly calm with my urge as Henry gathers my passion and slowly brings me down to reality. He puts my shaking hands down to his waist while he gives me the look of passion in my eyes and starts to unbutton my shirt. As he finishes, he grabs my hands and pulls them toward his chest. I just stare into the man I love and start to unbutton his.

We both finished undressing, and I was just staring at someone that I would have never thought this would be my love. I see him in all his beauty, and I want to show him how much I love him.

I wrap my hands around his waist and bring him close to me, and lightly graze my lips to his. "Thank you for being in my life, your majesty."

Henry POV

As Alex brings me close to him and whispers to my lips, "Thank you for being in my life, your majesty," I quickly remind him that it is meant for kings and queens. I get closer to him and I rub my lips to his cheek as I do so, but he softly whispers in my ear "You are my King in my heart and will always be that to me your majesty" my heart flutters and I can't help but fall more deeply into him.

Authors note

Again, I will see how this goes, and if I get good responses, I will publish more. Hope you like this chapter.