Five 🔞

Gemini's POV

Another day, another work. I opened my eyes and feel my surroundings since the lights were turned off, I felt Fourth next to me. My heart filled with joy feeling him after our wild night yesterday. I went ahead and reached over to my phone that was connected to the charging cable the whole time. I opened it and the screen was so bright that Fourth accidentally woke up.

"Ai gem...?" Fourth's morning voice is really... "Yes teerak?" I answered. "What time is it?" Fourth asked. "Its currently.." I mumbled while lowering my phone's screen brightness "it's 8:40 am.."

"What?! We still got some work to do!" Fourth stated as he panickly went over to the bathroom to shower. "Wait! Wanna shower together?" I said teasingly. "No!" He replied. How cruel, poor heart of mine ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ. After he finished, he borrowed some clothes and I went ahead and showered.

Fourth said that the msp cast would have a meet up according to our schedule. I dont usually check my schedule since I've been studying because of our upcoming semester. And also I've been busy for quite a while. Fourth also said that the meetup starts at 9 so we both hurried in the car.

I opened the door to Fourth's seat. He's gonna be my passenger princess today. As I got in to my seat and put the seatbelt on, I asked Fourth. "Wanna do some quickie?" And touched his thighs.
I looked at him Innocently.

I know he's embarrassed because he's blushing and he immediately removed my hands to his thighs. "Shut up, we're both late."

We both finally arrived at our workplace, we both got greeted by lot of people and finally we arrived in the fanmeet. Not that interesting much to talk about it it's kinda boring yk, and after that we went on our office to discuss something about our new upcoming series.

After all that we finally went home, phew. I just wanted to cuddle with Fourth. Maybe not just cuddle, even fuck him so hard to the point he'll cum so hard. Oops my mouth slipped.

We changed to much comfortable fit and Fourth went ahead to just lay on the sofa (in the living room) and i went to my room do do some things. After I finished I sat along with Fourth in the sofa.
"Gemgem, do you got any plans for tonight?" Fourth.
"Just gonna receive a package delivery for today." Me.
"What did you order?" Fourth.
"You don't wanna know." Me.
"Oh ofcourse I wanna know, what is ittt?" Fourth.

Actually, I ordered some sex chocolate. Not gonna lie but I have seen a few reviews of it and I wanna know how it tastes and how it affects us. I might even give some to Fourth.

It's 2:45 pm and finally, the package delivered. Fourth kept bugging me and kept asking me what it is but I just replied you'll know later cause yk. I went to my room and opened the chocolate. I did not eat it ofcourse, I just examined it.

(This is what the chocolate looks like.)

Then suddenly i heard loud footsteps

Then suddenly i heard loud footsteps. Ofcourse it's Fourth. Who else? He saw me holding a chocolate and was genuinely curious about it.

Fourth's POV

I saw Gem holding a piece of chocolate, I dunno where it came from but it looks good for some reason. I grabbed it from Gemini's hands and ate it. He even tried to stop me, wow what a selfish man it's just some piece of chocolate.

"Oh my gosh, Fourth what the heck" Gemini.
"What? It's just some chocolate" Me.
"It's not just some chocolate." Gemini

Suddenly, I felt a pretty strange feeling. I don't know if this is normal after eating chocolates or what but I feel my heart racing, my face blushing, and my... twitching.

"Fourth? What happened? Are you okay?" Gemini.

TO BE CONTINUED