CHAPTER 16

A Month later….

Both the families came to Chennai and NP's parents asked Preetha's parents to first visit Np.

Knocking the door Np came out and at the same time preetha got out ready for her office. To her surprise she was shocked on seeing both the families at NP's door….

On seeing Preetha, Keerthi ran and hugged her….

Keerthi: (thinking) How is this possible? Are you both neighbours? Why did you hide it? Something something…

Np: Hey vaandu…vantha udane un thiruvilaiyadal ah start panitiya…NP's dad: Why didn't you both say anything?

Np: Appa, We don't remember that time, as we are very much interested only to unite the family… time illa time illa…

Preetha remained silent…

Pree's mom: Is this your house? Don't you ask us to come inside?

Preetha: Maa… paa…attha mama… come inside….

Preetha stayed there for 10 minutes and decided to leave for the office ..Her mind didn't strike any question on their sudden arrival and asked her parents and they informed that they came for the relative's wedding…

Preetha: Don't get angry. I have important work in the office and have already taken many days off. I will definitely come earlier asap in the evening…

In the evening both the families compelled Np and Preetha to join the reception. There was no way to escape and they both joined them. BTW even now they both didn't utter a single word.. Preetha was still in anger at him….

The trio was dressed up like…

Preetha: Maah!! Which relative's marriage

Preetha: Maah!! Which relative's marriage.. How did they invite both the families? Who knows whom?

Pree mom: You don't know .. relative of your dad and Vasu..

Preetha: Okay. Let me ask you… ithu varaikum yarume. I mean . Those who all came to give invitations till now, didn't ask about Vasu atthai… How???

Pree dad: They don't know about her.