51. Chi-Bing

No proof read....

NP: Baby, amma ta poi thambi papa venum nu kelu.

She agreed and eagerly ran towards Preetha. Climbing into her lap, she nestled in, finding a cozy and comforting spot.

Preetha : enna paasam over ah iruku?

Aks : Amma enaku thammi (thambi)papa venum mah!

Preetha : Yaar itha kekka sonna

Aks : Np than.

Np: Adipaavi potu kuduthutaale. Povom.

He approached Preetha, earning a sharp glare in return. He smiled sheepishly and laid down on her lap, then gently shifted Aksha to sit on his stomach.

Preetha: Ava ta ipadithan kepiya.

Np : Please di…

Preetha: Bayama iruku da mama. Inoru vaati Elam enala bayanthu oda mudiyathu.

Np:  athaye ninachitu irukatha di.

He lifted Akshara and gently placed her on the bed. Then, he turned to Preetha, kissed her clothed stomach, and gave her a loving smooch.

Akshu : amma thambi ah vangalam ma. Please ma. Enaku thambi papa venum.

Preetha : Athan Ayesha attha ku oru papa varum le?

Akshu : athu thangachi papa..ana enaku thambi papa venum.

She keeps on bickering on that topic.

Preetha : Seri di seri di…unga appa va maariye nadichi kottatha.

The father-daughter duo grinned widely and exchanged a high-five. Np gently put his daughter to sleep, placing her in the corner of the bed surrounded by pillows. Preetha and Np then cuddled, reminiscing about old times.

In the early morning, at 4 a.m., she received a call.

Rithika : Hello Preetha.  Sorry to call you for this time.

Preetha : It's okay ka. Sollunga.

Rithika : Hmm.. inspection varanga Namma restaurant ku afternoon. They insisted the owner of the restaurant be present at the time of inspection.

Preetha: enna ka ipa solringa.

Rithika: Engalukume nethu night than da information vanthuchi. Athu conform panna time aagiduchi. If possible nee 11 kulla vara paaru.

Preetha: Okay ka. Bala kitta solli immediate flight madurai la irunthu epo iruku nu paathu check panna sollunga. Enta once solitu book panna sollunga ka…nan ready aaguran.

She concluded the call and turned around to find Np cuddling with their daughter, Akshu peacefully nestled on his chest, her tiny hands and legs wrapped around him in serene slumber. With a gentle step forward, she quietly refreshed herself and approached Np. Tenderly, she shook him awake.

Np: Pch..aii thookam varuthu aprm ezhupu di.

Preetha announced, "NP, I have to go to Mumbai."Startled, he jerked upright, unaware that Akshu was nestled on him. She whimpered and stirred in her sleep. Gently, he soothed her and carefully settled her onto the bed, ensuring she continued her peaceful slumber.

Np: Enna di ipa solra?

Preetha: Ipa than enake rithika call panni sonaga. Nan enna panrathu? Inspection ku varangalam. Nan irukanum anga

Np : Seri apo nanum varum.

Preetha: Illa. Na. Poipen. Nee Inga paapa kooda iru.

Np: Mudiyathu nanum varen avlothan. Appa va Inga vara solren. Dhiru office poita. Akka Ivala thaniya samalikanum.