35. Ezhil Maaran to Lenin

Maaran was unconscious and his face was burned like hell. We can't identify that he is Maaran, like that his face was damaged. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.

Iyappa's leg got fractured as he fell from the top.

𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎.
(Refer chapter 21)

While a man in his 50s moved with them crying which was unnoticed by Maaran's and Preetha's family.

Some bigshots (one among them is his Perippa) asked to kill Ezhil. The doctors did and reported he was dead.

But the real truth is, the doctor who treated Ezhil is Amazed to see that he still has a pulse rate which is good. But many pressured him to kill Ezhil. He made others believe for his selfish personal reason that Ezhil is dead .
He arranged another corpse of Ezhil's age and height and injected Ezhil's blood and wrapped it and gave it to the family.
The doctor smiled a bit.

Who is that doctor?

He is doctor Christopher Joel.

Who is he? Why did he lie to them?

The man in his 50s moved with a stretcher was none other than DR. FELIX JOEL, professor of Ezhil Maaran in his college. The man in that stretcher was his son Lenin Mathew.

What happened to the real Lenin?

Lenin, still a hard worker whose wishes to fulfil all his father's dreams are considered as his dreams. Being a coward, and believes everyone in the world is a good person. He has suffered a lot of humiliation due to this. His one and only ambition is to fight for wrong when there is a clash. But due to his fear, he won't do that. Even his father tried to change him. He is not good at his studies. He thinks everyone will leave him. His family also humiliated him. Only his brother Stephen who also fights for even Lenin's needs. His brother is his saviour (imagine like vettai movie, Madhavan-Arya)

He is too innocent. His friends would also make fun of him. No girls would talk to him except one. He doesn't know there is a girl who would love his innocence. The girl falls for him which was unnoticed by Lenin.

She will send him a greeting card with a rose daily but hesitates to meet him in person.

He would like to meet that girl. But his mind says that any of his friends would do some pranks and hurt him. So having no heart to crush those cards and roses, he started to keep it safe. One day, a call came from an unknown number.

L: Hello, who is this?

: If you believe in me, I will come to you.

L: Hey who is this? Are you pranking me?

: why should I prank you? I'm not like your friends who betray you.

L: Pls, don't make me tense. Already I'm hurt and not worth anything. Please don't send these cards and gifts and it's hurting me more.

: Relax Mathew, Did I hurted you? I'm just sending my love to you. Will meet surely on sunday. I would love to meet you. Location will be texted soon. Don't blame yourself , be brave or just act brave, so that no one dares to touch my love. Bye, see you soon.

That Sunday, he was preparing to meet her.

Stephen: Bro where are u going?

Len: may be your future Anni. Mm I don't know

Oh future Anni, you are a jobless idiot. How come you bring your wife and make her suffer?

Felix, his dad came.

Lenin's face fell on hearing his words .

Stephen: Pa,this is too much.

Felix: This is the reality of this world. How come she loves this jobless person? Even if she accepts, whether her parents accept and trust to marry him?

Lenin: Sorry pa, I think I have been a burden for you.

Felix: Dei, what are you talking about? I didn't mean that.

Lenin: It's okay pa. How many days do you control your anger? It's okay.

He moved out of the house thinking that he is jobless. He was not in his state. He randomly moved on the road. The girl who waited for his arrival saw him in the mid way at the opposite road and waved at him Hiii, but he didn't notice it. But she noticed his face was pale and weak. And found something wrong.

He crossed the road without noticing a truck approaching him. Before reality hits his mind, the truck hits him. He was thrown away a few meters. Blood was oozing from the back of his head. The girl rushed to him, cried badly and held his head in his lap. The ambulance came and she was covered with his blood in her hand. She informed his father and brother without revealing her identity.

They were taken to the hospital in Madurai because there were not many facilities in their place. The girl went out as she lost her lifeline in front of her. She was crying crying crying.

Lenin was taken by the stretcher where a group of people were crying in the way. Lenin whose eyes were wide saw Preetha who was numb sitting down.

The doctors treated Lenin and informed his father that he is brain dead. That time Dr. Christopher, who is dealing with Maaran's case, came to know that his brother's son is dead.

While Felix was moving he saw a known figure with lots and lots of wires and bandages and burnt face. He came to know that he was his student Ezhil Maaran.

Christopher is informed that Ezhil is still alive having all these injuries and he asked to kill him at any cost. Suddenly Christopher had an idea of face transplant surgery. He convinced his brother Felix and informed Maaran was dead.

He took both Maaran and Lenin to another global hospital in another district where one of his doctor friends is renowned for performing face transplant surgeries.

The surgery done was highly confidential and no one knows about it except the surgeon, Felix, Christo and Stephen. Ezhil Maaran's face was replaced by Lenin.

Then they moved to Delhi to treat Lenin, the burnt scars and in his body. It almost took three years to recover completely.

In the middle of the recovery period ,Felix was paralysed due to stress. Ezhil took care of his father as Lenin and also took care of Stephen. He came to know Preetha is working in Chennai. He badly wants to meet her and share everything that happened to him, but the situation made him stop as he doesn't want to stress her more about him. He knows she is the solution in his life, his best friend, a sisterly type. She thinks beyond the problem.

Stephen said about Lenin to Ezhil(Lenin) about his activities and Lenin shared his whereabouts these three years to Preetha and NP as his friend Preetha compelled him to tell everything.

Finally the mokka flashback of Lenin is mudinjithu….
Logic mistakes irunthal sorry..adjust panikonga.

Epadi irunthuchi..

Precap: Enala mudila, enaku thookam suthama Vara maatuthu. Her thoughts are hitting my brain. What did I do to her and my baby? Why did she give me the biggest pain? I can't live without her? I need her.