CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23

"I should of known it was Kassie!" Paige shouted.

"The reason she's training me is so I at least stand a chance, and she finds out my weaknesses. She also didn't want me to be her friend, because she wanted me to be able to fight her with no mercy. It just came all together!"

"Well what are you going to do?" Paige asked me sounding scared.

"Don't worry! I have a plan to kill her. She wrote in the note she wants a fight and one of us shall die! I'm going to go to training like normal, but I'll bring a couple friends." I said with a villain like voice.

"Really who?"

"You and Chris will also come but you show up in the woods at 11:50 pm, and Kassie and I will be there at midnight. It will be a full moon so all our powers will be even powerful! When you get to the pond hide in the nearby woods. I will say: 'Kassie I know you're secret! You... You are a demon!' And then you two will fight her till she's weak? When she's tired I'll grab the demon glass sword that the angel statue is holding, and show no mercy by killing her with it. Then everything should be all good!" I said smiling.

"Did you tell Chris?" Paige asked me.

"Yeah! Now you got it?"

"Yes!" Paige answered, and we waited for our time.

At 11:30 pm there was a knock at our door. "I'm here! So me and Paige might as well leave now." Chris said.

"Chris is right you better go! Bye guys good luck!" I said as I gave them each a hug.(I then gave Chris a one second kiss) I made Paige's bed look like she was in it, and then waited for Kassie to come.

When Kassie came I was all ready. We walked to the pond and were stretching. "Kassie I need to tell you something!" I told her.

"Yeah?"

"I know your secret! You... You're a demon!" I shouted out loud.

"It took you this long!" She laughed. "Pathetic!" She said as she got in her stance. Like nothing Paige and Chris jumped out and began fighting her. I then ran to the statue and grabbed the sword. When I turned around Kassie threw a wooden stake at Chris. Immediately Paige jumped in front of Chris, having the wooden stake hit her in the chest.

"PAIGE!!!" I shouted as I ran to her with tears in my eyes I threw my sword to the ground. Chris sat down beside us.

"Paige you didn't have to save me!" Chris said trying to keep calm.

"I had to." She said laughing. "Stephanie wouldn't be too happy if it was you dying." She said as a tear escaped her eye.

"Paige that isn't true!" I said. Paige's skin began to turn pale. (more than normal, since she's a vamp.)

"Chris, take care of Steph and never break her heart! Steph, you're the neatest friend I ever had. That's all I ever wanted in life or afterlife, what ever you get it! You made me happy!" Paige said smiling.

"Paige, don't go! Don't... Go..." I said holding her close to me crying my eyes out as Chris had his arm around my shoulder. Paige's eyes closed, and she stopped breathing. I looked at Kassie, then put Paige in Chris's arms. I grabbed my sword and stood up. I walked up to Kassie. "Now it's just you and me. A fight to the death. One of us won't live. For me, dying isn't an option!"