Chapter 1-Konoha

Ayane's POV
"Is it alive?" I hear someone ask. I feel someone poking me, but I can't open my eyes just yet. "Try shaking it." An older voice says. "Yes Lord Hokage!" The first voice says. Huh? Hokage? I feel myself being shaken, slightly. I think I should try opening my eyes now. I slowly, but steadily open my eyes."Whoa. " I can now see a man with silver hair gravity defying hair, who's wearing a mask covering most of his face, and a forehead protector covering his left eye. "Hmmmm.... Quite the stunning eyes, bring it over here Kakashi." I now see the so called Hokage in the background behind a desk. "Yes Lord Hokage." Kakashi says lazily. He carries me over to the Hokage and puts me on his desk. Me and the Hokage stare at each other for a little while before he checks my neck, and sure enough there's a collar there. "Ayane" He says. My ears perk up at the sound of my name. "Hmm........ Do you know how you got here?" The Hokage askes. I shake my head. "Okay, Ayane." He begins. "What are you?" I sweatdrop at him if I were to talk you wouldn't understand me. So I jumped off the desk and walked around the room in hopes to find something to help. "What is it looking for?" Kakashi askes. "Maybe it can't speak... But can understand us." The Hokage questions. Bingo! I nod at the old man. He smiles gently, and I look at him...... Wait... Where am I!?! I look around and see a window, I run over to it and look out it while the two men watch me cautiously. I'm not where I was.... So why am I here!? Well I suppose I should figure out a way to tell them what I am or they won't understand a thing.... Hmm...... But how?..... Um.... Oh! Maybe if I change to my full form!! I walk over to the Hokage and look at him in the eyes, yep he's curious about me. Alrighty then let's do this. I allow my body to be shifted, and I feel my bones shifting, I feel myself growing rapidly, and finally my tail splitting in two. They all look at me in shock, the Hokage is first to speak up. "......a....familiar?.." He asked unsure. I nod my head. "Welcome to Konoha!" He says slightly smiling, not the reaction I was expecting.... Wait... Konoha?..... Um where's that?