1

"Is she going to be alright?"

"She's an Omega,"

"Poor baby...she must be scared,"

"I don't trust her,"

"Yah, Yoongi!-"

The lights above you momentarily blinded you. It's hurt a little bit so you blinked several times before your eyes can adjust to the light.

Even through your consciousness, you heard voices. There are different voices but you weren't sure how many.

Are you dead already? That's why you can hear voices?

The softness of whatever you'd laid onto confirmed your suspicions. You'd lay on boxes or benches park to even know the difference. Is your life that sad?

"Wow!"

It's confirmed. You're either in hell or heaven. Or at heaven's gate waiting to be sent to hell for the wrong - you did wrong? What exactly?

There's no way you're surrounded by some good-looking men when you never meet one since living on the street. As your eyes roam over, you swear you saw one of them blushing.

Can angels blush?

"We're sorry to disappoint you but...we are not angels," some dude with dimples said and you're awestruck by how right those dimples are on his already handsome face.

When you think about it-

"Did I say that out loud?"

They nodded, some looking unbothered - or trying to and some looking shy, blushing all over.

"And you're not dead so...no one is going to send you to heaven or hell,"

As good-looking they are, you have to facepalm at how stupid you are right now. How did you even not know you said all that out loud?

Let's get down. Yep. That's what we do.

You hissed and multiple hands were on you right away.

"You're not fully well yet, omega. Please get back to bed," said the dimpled man.

'Not fully well? What does he mean-'

"Where am I? What happened to my leg?" You finally see your left leg the moment it rested on a pillow. Cemented from lower knee to toes.

You watched as they gives each other looks. They're communicating through eyes and you're annoyed as you're being left out. You're the main character here so they shouldn't leave you in the dark.

"You were found passed out in front of our door,"

'He's pale,' was the first thing that came to your head. It's not just a normal pale but a pale that even he can camouflage the wall and the wall wasn't that white.

You couldn't recall passing out at someone's house, especially a stranger's. So why did you pass - Oh.

A shiver runs over you all of a sudden. Memories just came to you and it's bring out fears and panic. You just - you need to move - run?

"Hey, hey, hey - where are you going? You're still injured - Joon!"

They will find you. They can. They always know where to seek for you. Dragging you back to that hell again and it's your third attempt of running away so the punishment will be worse. You can't stay here. You need to run- hide - run and hide -

He caught you! 

-

Yoongi knows when someone is going to have a panic attack. See the pattern and know how to handle it. He has one so he knows much.