2

It's quiet except for the pitter-patter of rain. It's a bittersweet thing as you watch the rain from the wardroom. The window glasses were wet and fogged with the coldness brought by the weather.

You liked the rain. Experienced it when you lived on the street. Except when lightning involves. It is overwhelming when lightning because you had to anticipate the booming thunders that came after.

The alphas that saved you. You knew they were alphas but based on their aura. You can't smell them but they can smell you. That's how they knew you're omega from how often they called you that.

They said you're their mate? The information entered your brain but it's difficult to accept it. In denial actually. Twenty years of little to no interaction with other humans make you doubt the truth of those words.

You're not even attractive. Now even more so. It's been two days since you were hospitalized. Two days of not seeing the men that saved you. The day of your panic was the first and the last time you saw them.

The second day, you'd wait for them. You beam when the door opens but slumped down when different doctors come in. You've waited the whole day for them but they never show up.

It's upsetting you. They shouldn't throw the information to you if they're going to end up abandoning you alone in this hospital.

The third day was when you gave up on waiting. The rainy days that seem to know you're sad.

You can walk freely. The doctor gave you the green light but with a condition. You need to use a crutch or a wheelchair. A wheelchair is a hassle so you opt for the long stick.

Sad.

The doctor even said that you're fine to be discharged but you have nowhere to go. There's another problem. Who's going to pay the bills? You have no money to pay for it.

The door swings open so abruptly that you jumped and accidentally planted your injured leg on the floor. That's hurt a lot!

"Fuck! I'm sorry,"

Hurried footsteps help you back to bed while you're wincing in pain. When you're back safely, you blinked at the faces. You're surprised and then you scowled, folding your arms on your chest.

"Dare to show up after not coming for two days? Unbelievable," you don't know why you're working up. It's not like they owe you anything. They helped you for god sake.

And yet you feel being upset is the right thing to do. Maybe because of the bond?

Nah...

You and they haven't bonded yet.

"Oh, sweetheart," Kim Seokjin dared to coo when you were mad at them.

"We need to settle something. We're busy day and night to make sure everything is working well. We're sure of not seeing you," he explained.

Min Yoongi, the man you've grown to like nodded with an almost guilty look. Both of them have this awkward smile and constipated looks that you can't fully be mad at them.

You sighed, unfolding your arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm being unreasonable. I don't know why I feel that way. I'm sorry," you said, looking down at your hands.

"Don't be sorry," your hands were snatched, and a pair of big ones covered it. You blink at how nicely hidden your small hands are in Yoongi's hands.

"It's the bond," he said, "It's expected to feel that way. We're the insensitive one here because we left you even after knowing you're our mate," then he brought your hands to his lips. You feel fluttered and warm suddenly. His lips feel warm to you.

"The others want to see you too," Seokjin said after being quiet for a while. You look at him to see a smile on his face.

Gosh~ They're so handsome it's unreal for them to be your mate. The others must be good-looking too and you started to feel insecure.

You release your captured hands and lift one arm to smell your armpit.

Yuck!

You smell the other one and yep! Smells like the other one.

"What are you doing?" Seokjin asked through chuckles, Yoongi having an amused smile on his face watching you.

"I need to shower. I can't see the others like this! I'm dirty and ugly right now," you exclaimed. Your skin feels dirty too with possibly dirt and grime.

God, you need a shower.

You gasped when your face was cupped by Seokjin. Your mouth forms an O that looks like a fish's mouth.

"You're just beautiful like this and the same even if you're covered in mud. We won't like you less," then he said your name and planted a kiss on your forehead.

It's nice-

"How do you know my name?" you scooted backward, fear suddenly consumed you.

You never told them your name, real name so how did they know yours? Are they connected to the person that tried to catch you?

You flinched and moved away your hands when Yoongi tried to hold them. You're blind by fear that you've overlooked the hurts Yoongi showed.

"Hey! Relax, sweetheart," Seokjin said in a soft voice. He knows not to touch you or it will be like the other day.

"How did you know my-"

"We did a thorough check up on you," Seokjin explained, his voice still calm and collected being nervous on the inside.

"I drew blood from you when you were unconscious to find matching blood because you're losing a lot and that's when I know your name. That's when we look for your information,"

You slowly calm down. Your eyes still flicker from Seokjin to Yoongi and back to the doctor before sighing. Their face is honest so you trust it.

"I'm sorry," your voice barely whispers as you look down, "I'm working up over you knowing my name. Of course, you will know. There will be my information anywhere here as I was once admitted to the hospital before,"

You didn't see the way the two shared looks as you're fidgeting with your fingers.

"You don't have to say sorry all the time, kitten," and you secretly beamed. You loved it when Yoongi called you that. It makes you feel warm and butterfly in your stomach.

"Yes, sweetheart," Seokjin added, seeing how cute you are to the pet names, Yoongi realise it too.

"We should just ask but well," Yoongi shrugged, "We're not good at being romantic. Should ask your name and then bring you to date,"

Seokjin tsked. "That's you. I'm very romantic thank you very much," then he looks at you.

But you're already a giggling mess. You're shy as they're now focused on you so you hide your mouth with your hand but you can't stop giggling.

Yoongi knows he will do anything to make you smile and giggle more because you have the prettiest smile, albeit shy and your giggle sounds like heaven.

"Yah!"

And you keep on laughing as they keep on throwing harmless insults after Yoongi pushed Seokjin to the floor. (you're worried at first but seeing Yoongi laugh, and Seokjin feign his annoyance, you knew they're just joking around)

***

*apologize for the grammatical mistake..