What in the Actual Fuck

Grabbing viscously at the ice cream Hyein had stole from you, you glared at her.

"Ya! Don't touch my ice cream!" You huffed.

"I just want one bite!" She snarled back. "I let you have a bite of mine, it's only fair!"

"I think you're forgetting I bought that for you!" You snapped while pulling out your receipt. "See? It says right here what two items I bought, and if you look real fuckin closely, it shows yours! The one I bought for you!"

"You're basically indebted to me so it should have been apparent that you get me ice cream!" The Maknae started getting feisty as she tried to grab the ice cream back from you. "Give me a bite!"

"Your ego is through the roof little missy!" You strained to say while keeping the ice cream away from her.

Hyein latched her hand onto your arm with the ice cream and started pulling.

"Just one bite!" She huffed and puffed as she struggled.

"No!" You denied.

Then you started falling backwards. A cold sensation landing on your neck that caused shivers to go down your spine. Next you felt a pressure fall into you temporarily knocking the wind out of you.

"Great, my ice creams ruined," you complained while laying on the ground looking over to your laid out pavement ice cream.

Then your head snapped to the opposite side and you felt a strange sensation on your neck.

Stunned, you sat there before Hyein sat up and whipped off her lips.

"I can't tell if it's you or the ice cream I like more," she hummed with a smile.

——

Sitting up in an instant from your bed, you looked blankly at your wall.

Your body was burning up, especially your face.

"A dream," you murmured softly to yourself.

Lifting your finger to brush your cheeks, you felt the overwhelming heat.

"Wow, that's. . .wow," was all you could manage to softly spew to yourself.

Shaking your head, you look over to your clock, only to have it yell at you.

You had woken up a minute before your alarm.

Reaching over and pressing the button, you stretched and inched your way out of bed.

Getting dressed and getting ready, you made your way downstairs to see your mother with Liz.

"Hey Lizzy," you hummed while aggressively rubbing her head.

"Bubbaaaa," she whined while shooing your hand away.

Smiling at her cute actions, you flee to the other side of the table before pulling out a chair and sitting down.

"Any luck with friends at school?" You questioned.

Liz looked to the ceiling in thought before letting a small smile take over her cheeks.

"There's one girl, she's also American and she just moved here yesterday," she explained with a smile.

Surprised at the enthusiasm your sister was exuding you let a smile yourself creep through.

"That's good to hear, what's her name?" You asked.

"Mya, she's African American so some of the other girls have been making fun of her, and it really annoys me," she started getting fired up.

"Well as Long as you know you're the better person and reassure her there's nothing wrong with the color of her skin, you two can rely on each other," you hummed.

Liz nodded and you got up.

"I should probably get going, tell mom I said bye," you told your little sister before walking to the door and grabbing your bag.

Walking to school, you hummed to yourself.

Today felt different, something in the air felt off but it felt like it held anticipation for something good.

Making it to school, you saw one of the five girls. Hanni.

"Noona," you hummed out to her.

She turned her head to see you, only for a gummy smile to light up her face.

"Hey, about time you got here, the others are already at their classes," she explained.

Closing the distance between you two, you looked to the small object she was holding before it was shot up to your chest.

"Take This," she said.

Looking to the wrapped object, you let your grasp take it from her before examining it in its packaging.

"Thanks?" You said with a questioning tone.

"No problem, I'm going now," she hummed as she waved before disappearing behind a wall.

You stood there a little shocked before unwrapping the gift.

It was a small bracelet, holding a crescent moon from it.

Putting it on, you looked over it a little longer before you let a smile cross your face. Finally shaking your head, you headed to class.

Settling down and getting your materials out, you glanced over to the two girls in your class you knew: Danielle and Minji.

They sat next to each other as they chatted up a storm.

Soon after, the teacher walked in, and the class went quiet.

"Okay class, I've got a surprise for you all," he voiced.

Looking up in curiosity, you let your eyes hover on the older man.

"We have a new student, he's from America, so please treat him nicely," he explained.

Dots connected in your head from this morning.

'Maybe it's the older sibling of Mya,' you thought.

Then, a taller figure with darkened skin gliding his way through the classroom stopped at the front.

"I'm Cole, nice to meet you," his deeper, thick voice echoed throughout the room.

Then his eyes met yours, and something sparked, you froze, your face growing pale, and your heart skipping a beat.

"Sit where you please," the teacher told him.

The whole time his eyes were locked on yours. He nodded before making his way over to you, stopping in front of your desk, and looking down to you.

"You mind if I sit here cutie?" He spoke in English.

Stunned, you sat there, then you gulped and simply nodded.

He winked and sat down before glancing to you with a sly smile.

You looked over to Danielle and Minji to see them staring, then both of their mouths worded in sync.

"What in the actual fuck."

And that's when you found the reason for this new scent in the air, the scent of a problem that came in the form of a blessing: a beautifully handsome man.

(I deeply apologize, I'm hardcore experimenting with this story)