Part.2.!!TWIGHLIGHT!!

I woke Up even though I was in the hospital I open my eyes and I notice I'm not in a HOSPITAL bed where the hell am I . I look around and notice picture of !bella swan.  OH.....MY........GOD I'm in twilight it's real someone heard my wish thank you who ever you are but now my head hurts, from memories of my child hood growing up with Bella and everyone.
So I remember today is the day I and Bella movie to forks let's get dress. As I walk to the closet I notice that I where mostly warm clothes that's good .

As I walk downstairs and I see everyone is outside and I see Bella taking a plant even thought it will die but it's ok because I know what's she's thinking like right know she will say,"I'd never given much thought to how I would die

"I'd never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
So I can't bring my self to regret the decision to leave home with my sister.
I would miss phoenix. Id miss the heat.
I would miss my loving erratic, harebrained mother...
And her new husband.
But they want to go in the road, so I'm gonna spend some time with my dad and Silvia and this will be a good thing....
I think."
Seriously how the HELL can I hear Hellas thoughts. Oh My God I have powers I can read thoughts even though Bella is a shield but what if Edward can read my thight I'm doom but oh well I will try to think of Edward rejecting Jessica and if it makes his laugh then I'm DOOMED!!!!