Part.4.

Charlie:
Bella , Silvia you would remember billy black.

Bella/Silvia:
Yeah.

Bella:
Wow your looking good

Billy:
we'll I'm still dancing. I'm glad both of you are finally here. Charlie hasn't shut up about it since you girls told him you where coming.

Charlie:
all right, keep exaggerating. I'll roll you into the mud.

Billy:
After, i ram you in the ankles.

Charlie:
you wanna go.

Billy:
yeah. Bring it.
................... .................. ............... .............
Jacob:
hi am Jacob. This is my cousin Sam Uley he'll be fixing silvias bedroom, and because your dad Charlie called him to fix som screws that are falling off and he doesn't know how to fix it.

Sam:
as Jacob was introducing himself and me I couldn't put that smile away as I kept staring at my mate or as she goes by her name Silvia . Thats a pretty names but not just that she's so beautiful that I didn't notice her sister Bella giving my mate a push to introduce her self and pushing her close to me. And I'm thankful for that as her smell is so strong that I want to kiss her and cuddle with her all day and never let her go.

Bella:
hi I'm Bella this is my sister Silvia. It's nice to meet you. But I think some one is very shy to talk because Sam keeps giving her love eyes. Hahaha

Silvia:
stop laughing Bella. I'm sorry about her she's doesn't now how to be respectful to people and there feeling. Right Bella.

Bella:
yeah Silvia.

Silvia:
as I keep staring at Sam I can't help blushing at how handsome he is and them muscle I just want to hugged by him and he will protect me from everyone but I can't help how those lips looks delicious and plump just ready to kiss and he looks like a giant teddy bear with them muscle and height . As I was day dreaming about him, dad come over and nudge me a little bit now I'm hugging Sam but I try to get off him he pulls me back to him and I am blushing so much but everyone is laughing at my reaction and not all I feel his 6pack and I put my hand on it and touch it up and down hearing a growls and a moan from him quietly makes me turned on and as we keep hugging each others I fell wetness down there and I see Sam putting his head near my neck telling me to stay still as he has a boner and I try to not look down or move and it will show and every one will now what's happening I ask my father as I turned around if Sam could come fix the bed now and he said yes I pull Sam by his arm and quickly pull him up to my room .

Sam:
as Charlie pushes my mate into my arm I put my arms around her not letting her go as she try's to but it's not happening I smell her hair it's so soft and I calm down from excitement. I feel Silvia finger lingering on my abs making me turn on by her and I get a boner and even though I try hard not to moan out as it feels so good I moan. And funny enough I growl in here ear. But what makes my mouth watering is her sent get stronger and I smell her wetness that makes me more turned on and hold her very tight I tell Silvia to not move because if she does then everyone will see and I don't want her dad Charlie to kill me as he is a police officer but I could go to jail as my mate is 17 years old . As Silvia turns around fast and asks her father if I could fix her bed he says yes she pulls me by her small finger holding my arm and we quickly went into her room and locked the door as we where out of breath.