CHAPTER-7

Police sirens were loud and clear. It was past midnight. Some hospital staffs were putting a stretcher inside their ambulance. A dead body of a lady....They closed the door after taking permission from that black suit man... well his name was yoongi...Min yoongi.

Jimin was with some police officers as they were recording his statement. About the murder of his mother and what is the past relations between them and that gang. Jimin badly wanted to go out from that place.. he wanted to be with his mother... but then again the hunger of giving justice to his dead mother was more in his guts...

"Want to go to hospital ?" yoongi asked after everything was done.

"Yes please.." yoongi nodded his head understanding the words even though it was almost inaudible..
                               ▪ ■ ▪

After bidding a last goodbye to his mother jimin sat infront of the gravestone... thinking god knows what...

"Hey".. a light jerk on his shoulder took jimin out of his trance.

"Yeah" yoongi sighed watching the younger who is not even looking up. He is definitely not used to this soft things..

"What's next" jimin looked up but didn't answer. Cause even he don't know what to do next..

Yoongi cursed himself in mind for not leaving this emotional shit... but he again wandered from when he started to soft with others...

Jimin stood up on his feets. Legs shaking a bit...maybe for sitting too long.

"Thanks Mr Min for doing this much for an unknown. You can leave me on my own.." yoongi was having a quiz contest in his mind while hearing those words..

After a very forced cough...

"well, i know that apartment owner will never let you in there again. As the news is also on media i question anybody else will also let you in."
                                          _ _
Another forced cough... _

"I-i will manage anyway " jimin said when he finally understood the situation..

"You can live in my mansion if you want" only yoongi knows how he said those words with out shooting himself a bullet...

Jimin was shocked for a second but then realised the man infront of him was right.. he has no savings with him.. all spent on his ill mother.. no shelter... involved in a murder case so no work...

But his self respect will be hurt if he will just live somewhere like a burden...

Yoongi probably sensed the hesitation...

"I will not allow you to stay there for long.. that's my place...you will find yourself a work and have to leave..." said the one who had enough of the soft talking..

Jimin nodded his head.. the proposal was all good..
>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jimin was in a deep slumber. We can't say peaceful cause his heart and mind was in chaos but out of exhaustion he slept..And to add the car driver was yoongi..

     ▪ ■ ▪

"Then" jimin avert his eyes to tae.. he was a little lost while telling the whole thing...

"Then"...a little stretch on his word..yoongi eventually got to know my study qualification and offered me a job in jungkook's company. Then after some years i became the director of the company"...