Chapter 6: Kpop star game

Their practice room was on the 5th floor, the first door on the left.

The boys pushed through into the giant room. It was exactly like it was on SeventeenTV...I guess it's kinda dawning on me now that I AM UNDER 5 FEET AWAY FROM SEVENTEEN!!

"Uh, Jisoo-" I started to say.

"Call me oppa!" He cut in.

"Sorry...Oppa..." I said in a small voice. "but can you just sign my notebook? My friend in England is a big fan of yours. Like, a GIANT fan!"

"How about we skype her? On your phone." He suggested, rejecting the notebook.

"Really? That would be great!" I took out my phone, opened to the lock screen then finally remembered that Hansol was my lock screensaver and quickly turned away so Jisoo couldn't see.

I called her and just showed me and the green wall.

"Hey Jessica! I'm in Seventeen's practice room right now. There's a green wall and everything!" I gestured towards the wall behind me.

She squealed.

"Omg Jieun I'm so jealous!"

She looked like she was in her dad's cafe. She looked gorgeous like always with her hair in a loose ponytail and her favorite designer scarf.

"Are you settling in well? Are they treating you well?"

"Yes, everyone's so lovely. But I have a surprise for you..." Jisoo jumped into the shot. "To show you how much a lurv you!~" Me and Jisoo laughed at Jessica's shocked expression.

Jessica was half Korean and half Australian, so she knew how to speak Korean, way better than me.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

She bowed politely even though she was just bowing to her phone screen.

"Hi Jessica, it's nice to meet you. You're very pretty." Jisoo said, taking the phone from my hands and went off to the other side of the room.

****************************

10mins later~

"Jieun-ah, want to say anything?" Jisoo asked, finally coming back.

I shot him glares and took my phone.

"I hope there's a reason why you two are using my phone battery." I told Jessica in English.

"Hehe, there definitely is. I'll text you later, see you boo!"

"Bye chu!" I replied. Then after waving, hung up.

"Jieun! Come join us!" Soonyoung called from the other side of the room.

I skipped over to them all gathered.

"Jieun! We decided to play a game." Wonwoo exclaimed.

"Do you want me to hold something up or something?" I asked, putting my phone in my butt pocket of my jeans.

"No silly! We want you to play!" Mingyu said, draping his arm casually on my shoulders.

"Oh okay, thank you. What's the game?" I asked.

"It's called Kpop Star Game! Jun will play random music and we either do the song's dance or sing along. The audience, basically the rest of us, will rate your performance out of 10. There is no winner, just goes on forever." Jihoo explained.

"Seungkwan first!" Ming Hao announced. Everyone else sat facing him.

Jun looked at him evilly then played the song, Seung cheol's phone connected to the speakers.

Girls day- Something, blared out of the speakers. We all laughed as Seungkwan panicked. Then did the chorus dance rather badly.

We all rated him an average of 6 as it was entertaining.

"Seokmin next!" Ming Hao pointed at him like an exaggerated variety show host.

Seokmin got up and Jun played Ailee. Seokmin sang rather amazingly, getting a score of 9.

"BONUS ROUND!" Ming hao said after secretly discussing it with Jun. "You can ask one other person to join you in your performance, but afterwards everyone will choose which person they think performed better!"

"So it's like a dance/sing off?" Chan asked, raising his hand like he was in school.

"Actually no. When Jun plays the song, the two of you have to be compatible and dance like you're performing together! The unlucky person is...HANSOL!"

He got up and scanned the crowd jokingly, then his eyes laid on me.

"Jieun!" He came over and pulled me up. Everyone cheered for me.

Jun played BoA- Only One. And it didn't take long for us to figure out the roles. It seemed that we both knew the dance, so we danced in perfect harmony (A/N: For those that don't know, in this song there's a 'couple's dance' in it, where two people dance together).

After it ended everyone cheered and did a few 'Oohs' and dog whistles.

"Who was better?!" Ming Hao asked in a host voice.

Everyone shouted back...

"JIEUN!!!"

*******************

The bonus round ended and it went back to normal.

"Next is...Jieun!"

I sighed dramatically but got up anyway.

Jun played their debut song 'Adore U'. Everyone laughed.

I knew the song off by heart so I sang along whilst doing funny dance moves and making fun of their dance moves. My favorite parts was the rapping, so I rapped whilst grinning like mad.

I ended it by copying Wonwoo's playing-in-the-sand part. He squished both of my cheeks for doing that.

****************************

"Okay it's 9:58 guys! Everyone out!" I shouted from the doorway.

Everyone gathered their things and walked out. I gave each of them a water bottle, I secretly slipped out earlier and got 13 of them from the convenience store. And it really looked like they needed it after dancing so much.

I did a scare cam video on Jeonghan and Jisoo and posted it on Instagram earlier. Manager Unnie texted me 5 mins later saying that I needed to tag their Seventeen account in the caption for advertise. But that's not really important.

"Jieun, what will you be doing during free time?" Jeonghan asked, last one out.

"I think I'm gonna go exploring. I haven't had a chance yet." I replied.

"Can I come?" He asked.

"Uh, sure." I smiled.

"Can I come too?" Hansol popped up out of no where.

"Yeah, okay." I replied, kinda surprised...a lot surprised.

"Don't forget me!" Chan ran backwards to walk with us.

What...is...happening?

***********************************

IMPORTANT NOTICE ON BIASES!!!

Hey guys! I'm trying SO hard not to be biased but it's bad to cheat with another member XD LOL

I'll try to have 'special moments' with them all, but I have to come to a conclusion some day. So over time, please comment who you want to be with Jieun at the end!!