5

It was a extraordinary scene within the hospital, King Leonidas along with his personal guard meeting all 300 came with him to the United States to collect his daughter.

And for the people to see Leonidas and his men was also a beautiful scene. Because all these men stood tall and strong, they were dressed nicely, they were just very pleasing to the eye.

And for the medical staff of the hospital did not take long for them to know who she was, it was one Doctor Who looked at Dorothea to realize who she was because of a magazine.

And that doctor told the other doctors there and they really freaked out because they never get any Royals in hospitals, it was very not normal everyday life.

So they knew that they needed to treat her more than anything, because they were worried about backlash on certain matters.

And then they see the Emperor of Greece walking into the hospital. Leonidas spoke with the doctors said he wanted to see his daughter and of course they obliged to it.

Once he walked into one of the rooms in hospital to see his daughter on a bed with a broken arm a couple bruises on her face didn't set well with him. He waited until she woke up and when she did wake up she was definitely not expecting to see her father there so quickly.

Once she did she waited for him to say something but he did not it was like he did do was give her a hug before gently grabbing her face to tell her that she was grounded from life.

They waited for her to be discharged from the hospital and they went to the airport the United States to head back to Greece. And upon entering back home for siblings give her good welcome before loving it in her face that she was in too much trouble.

And Leonidas met what he said she was a very much trouble and she was so grounded. But with her titles that she has she has to keep up appearances of certain matters but with little extra guards.

Leonidas signed about five of his best guards of the 300 of personal guard. She was just hoping that the grounding one last forever, she was just hoping that time would go by faster and that he would forgive her a little bit.

And soon enough he did for Dorothea she had her adventures and she was looking forward to do it again. But truth be told she was happy to be home, to be around her father and those Legends.

THE END