Shipwreck

"That's a pretty big promise, (Y/n)." Anna said. "Free the forest... Wow... I'm sorry, Its just... ah, Some of us were born in here, we've never even seen the clear sky." Ryder said. "I get it." Kristoff said. "My name is Ryder." Ryder said. "Kristoff." Kristoff said. " I heard the voice again. We need to go north." Elsa said. "But the Earth Giants now roam north at night." Honeymaren said. "You can leave in the morning." Yelena said. "I'm Honeymaren." Honeymaren said. "Honeymaren, we'll do all we can." Anna said. Northuldra kids are taking Olaf's body parts and playing with them. "Hey, let me ask you, how do you guys cope with the ever increasing complexity of thought that comes with maturity?" Olaf asked. A girl takes his nose and sticks it up her nostril. "Brilliant! It's so refreshing to talk to the youth of today. Our future is in bright hands." Olaf said. Kids takes his feet and lick/chew them. "Oh no, no, no.. Don't chew that, you don't know what I've stepped there." Olaf said. " I can't seem to get her attention - Or even say the thing." Kristoff said. "Well, you're in luck, I know nothing about women. But I do know that we have the most amazing way of proposing, If we start now, we'll be ready at dawn." Ryder said. "Really?" Kristoff asked. "Best part, It involves a lot of reindeer." Ryder said.

"Hey, back at home, Halimah's still over on Hudson's Hearth?" Mattias asked. "She is." You said. "Really? Is she married?" He asked. You shook your head. "Mm-mm " You said. Anna takes a sip of her drink. "Oh wow, why would that make me feel better?" He asked. "What else do you miss?" Anna asked. "My father. He passed long before all this. He was a great man, Built us a good life is Arendelle, But taught me to never take the good for granted. He'd say, "Be prepared! Just when you think you found your way, life will throw you on a new path" Mattias said. "What do you do when it does?" You asked. "Don't give up. Take it one step at a time and..." he began. "Just do the next right thing." Anna said. "Yeah, you got it." He said. "I wanna show you something." Homeymaren said. She points to Iduna's scarf. "May I? You know, air, fire, water and earth." She said. "Yes." Elsa said. "But look, there is a fifth spirit. It's said to be a bridge between us and the magic of nature." Homeymaren said. "A fifth spirit?" Elsa asked. Honeymaren nods. "Some say... they hear it call out the day before the spell." Honeymaren said. "My father heard it, Do you think that's who's calling me and (Y/n)?" Elsa asked. "Maybe. Alas, only Ahtohallan knows." Honeymaren said. "Ahtohallan..." Elsa said.

"Dive deep into her sound" Elsa sung. "But not too far or you'll be drowned" they both sung. "Why do lullabies always have to have some terrible warning in them?" Elsa asked. "I wonder that all the time." Honeymaren said. Suddenly the ground shakes. "Earth giants." Honeymaren said. "What are they doing down here?" Yelena asked. Northuldra puts out fires, doors closes and Lt. Mattias shushes the kids. "Hide." Honeymaren said. Elsa hides behind a tree. You and Anna ran and hid behind the rock as she looking for the Earth Giants. Olaf went behind the rock and he met Bruni who was squeaking at him. Olaf shushed him but Bruni lighted the fire, making Olaf gasp as he heard the footsteps get louder. "Ah! They're coming!" Olaf blew the fire only making the flames bigger. Olaf grabbed him but dropped him because of the heat. The flame lighted on his hand as he's shrinking and trying to put out a fire.

Bruni hopped on Olaf's head as the fire went out, making the flame on Olaf's hands went out too. Olaf sighed in relief as he's looking at Bruni. "This is why we don't play with fire." Bruni squeaked and licked his eye. "Oh! I can't stay mad at you. Why are you so cute?!" Olaf asked. Elsa watched from the left side and gasped as she saw a large giant that the body was a rock walking past the camp. Elsa then watched from the other side and hid when it looked in her direction. The giant grunted as it saw nothing, then walked away. You and Elsa got out from hiding and began to follow until Anna grabbed both your hands. "Please tell me you two were not about to follow them." She said. "What if we can settle them like we did the wind and fire?" You asked. "Or what if they can crush you both before you even get the chance?" Anna asked. "Remember, the goal is to find the voice, find the truth, and get us home." She reminded. You stood up as you heard Olaf's panting as he was running to you with Bruni on his head. "Hey, guys, That was close." Bruni bouncing off his head and into the nose, hopping on Elsa's palm. "I know." Elsa replied, Gale then twirled around me slowly as he squeaking. "The giants sensed us, they may come back here, it's not safe." You said. Gale then went straight to the north as he guided you.