New Queen Of Arendelle

You thawed out as you gasped, the ground below you shattered, making you fall down and crushing to the cold water. Nokk spotted you as he raced to you and carried you to stop the flood. The people were gasping as they saw the big waves were coming towards their home, the waves have almost reached the castle. You with Nokk jumped down, you turned back to the waves as you created the large snowflake barrier, blocking the flood. You lowered your arms as Nokk raised his front hooves and snorted. The crowd watched in shock with Grand Pabbie and the trolls as they all watched. The crowd sighed in relief as their kingdom was safe. You turned to look at everyone and smiled.

the waterfall returning to normal, and the road was back in place, as the candlelight lit up again. The crowd cheered, Oaken hugging a man tightly as they all including trolls laughed and celebrated. Anna sighed, and Elsa put a hand on her shoulder. Gale spun around them before showing the snowflake. Elsa and Anna rushed after him, as they neared the edge of the sea, they heard the whinny sound of a horse coming from the sea towards the shore. They squinted their eyes because of light reflecting, and saw a girl riding on a horse. They widened their eyes and gasped. Elsa and Anna rushed to the shore quickly. Elsa and Anna were watching as you made it to the shore, you climbed down. "Thank you." You said as you rubbed his head and snout before he disappeared. Elsa and Anna looked at you in disbelief. "Is it really you?" "Anna! Elsa!" You opened your arms, they released a sob before they rushed to you and hugged you tightly. "We thought we lost you!" Anna said.

"Lost me? You both saved me." You wiped Anna's tear. "We did?" Elsa questioned. "And Anna, Arendelle did not fall." You said. She's still sobbing. "It didn't?" "The Spirits all agree, Arendelle deserves to stand... With you two." You said. Anna blew her nose before she and Elsa were by what you said. "Us?" "You two did what was right, for everyone." You said. "Yeah, you're right." Anna said. "Did you find the fifth spirit?"  Anna gasped as she realized. "You are the fifth spirit! You're the bridge!" "Well actually, the bridge has two sides." You explained as you holding their hands. "And it can't connect without the middle, and Mother had three daughters." Anna looked up with amazement as we were holding hands each other. "We did this together, and we'll continue to do this together." You said. "Together." Elsa agreed. "(Y/N)!" You turned to see Kristoff running toward you. "You're okay!" He hugged you. You hugged him back and chuckled softly.

"You look different, Did you cut your hair or something?" Kristoff asked. You chuckled. "Or something..." "Oh..." Kristoff replied. The breeze blew our hairs with the chitter sound, Elsa looked down for a moment. "Anna, Elsa, I need to ask you guys a question." You said. "Okay..." they both replied. You smiled before you said the unexpected thing. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" "W-what...?" They asked in shock. Gale who carried Olaf's snow and twirled around us. "Thank goodness... Water has memory." You used your power to recreate Olaf, Anna smiled widely and began to build. Anna put arms and coal on his torso as I put his twig on his head and set the carrot at last. Olaf giggled before he opened his eyes.

"Anna!" Anna sobbed a little before Olaf looked at you and Elsa. "(Y/N)! Elsa!" He then looked over to Kristoff and Sven. "A-And Kristoff and Sven!" He giggling as he shook his body in shyness. "You all come back!" You all the hugged Olaf. "Oh! I love happy endings!" We then stood up as Elsa still kneeled down. "I mean, I presume we're done... or is this 'Putting us in immortal danger situation' gonna be a regular thing." Olaf said to her as she chuckled. "No, we're done." She then got up and patting his head. "Actually... There is one more thing." Kristoff began and then he kneeled down on one knee in front of Anna. "Anna, you are the most extraordinary person I've ever known." Anna placed her hands on her mouth as she smiled widely and her corner eyes had a tear on it while Elsa and I looking at her with a smile. "I love you with all I am," Kristoff then picked the ring out of his jacket. "Will you marry me?"

Anna fanned and sobbed. "Yes!" Anna rushed to Kristoff and hugging him, Sven snorted as he sobbing at the scene in front of him. Anna giggling as Kristoff picked her up by her waist and spun her around before brought her down and kissed her. You and Elsa watched with happiness, Anna then came to you and holding your hands as you congratulated her. Shadow footsteps approached, you looked up to see Earth Giants. Olaf gasped as the others looked terrified except you as you smiled before you tugged Anna's hands to approach them. The giant bowed to you as you, Elsa and Anna placed their hands on his nose. Anna rushed to Mattias and taking his hands as she told him the good news. "Arendelle is okay." "What?" He asked. You holding Yelena and Honeymaren's hands as you described Ahtohallan. "Ahtohallan is beautiful." You yelped as Bruni hopped into your hands. "Oh! Hello." You chuckled as he rolled around in your hands. "Y'know." Honeymaren began, "You belong up here." You looked at Honeymaren.

The crowd was applauding as their new Queen walked out to meet the people. "Presenting her majesty, Queen Anna of Arendelle!" Kai introduced with a smile as Anna appeared, in her black top and teal and jade dress, her hair style's like her mother and Elsa when they were Queens in Arendelle and wore the gold and green crown on her head. The crowd clapped, Anna looked at the crowd with a happy smile, as she walked down the steps while holding her skirt. "Oh, hello!" She chuckled as she waved to the crowd. "Hi!" She approached Sven who had a bowtie on his neck. "Sven, Don't you look nice." Anna rubbed under his chin. She heard someone clear his throat as she looked down. "Oh my goodness!" "Olaf!" She saw that Olaf was wearing a suit, a bowtie, and pants. He even had his twig sleeked to the side. "Charmed, I'm sure." Anna giggled while she doing a courtesy bow to him. "Charming." "Your majesty," other voices gained her attention, making her turned before gasping as she saw Kristoff in his new outfit. Kristoff wore royal outfits and had sleeked-back hair.

Kristoff!" He smirked as he bowed, holding his hand out to her. Aw! Did you boys get all dressed up for me?" Anna took his hand. "It was Sven's idea!" Olaf said. "One hour, You got this for one hour," Kristoff said to her. "That's okay," Anna dusted off his suit before pecking his cheek and ruffling his hair. "I prefer you in leather anyway." Olaf shuddered as he removed his suit off, placing the coal on his body. "I'm shocked you can last an hour. That was brutal." Kristoff nodded in agreement as he tugging his collar uncomfortably. "The things we do for love..." Olaf chuckled, walking to join Anna and Elsa. "What is this crazy magic called again?" Mattias questioned, gesturing to the photograph in his hand while Halima beside him. "A photograph." she said, looking down at the photo. "Photograph... Huh." He looked at the photo, they seemed nervous as they didn't smile in the photo. "We look good." "Halima..." Anna called her as she and Elsa approached the couple. "General Mattias." Elsa greeted him. "Uh! Your majesty, Your highness." Mattias offered his arm to Anna, who took it. "I'll be right back. You can look at our photograph while I'm gone," He gave the photo back to Halima, she chuckled as he snorted. "I'm just kidding." "How am I doing?" Mattias mumbled as Anna answered with Elsa giggling. "Fantastic." Anna gently replied. They approach the covered up statue.

Anna and Elsa pulled the rope down as Mattias stayed beside Anna, revealing three statues. Iduna and Agnarr were holding hands when they were children, with Gudruna who placed her hands on their shoulders. "Our lands and people, now connected by love." Anna quietly said to herself. Gale flew around the statues before twirled around Anna and Elsa. "Hi, Gale! You like it?" Anna asked him which he chittered in reply. Elsa gasped as she reached for her cloak pocket, it was envelope-shaped of a bird. "Do you mind? We've got the message for our sister. And don't worry, I'll go to the forest in no time." Gale chittered happily before breezing the envelope as he flying it to the forest. The envelope flew until it reached the Enchanted Forest that was in the winter, it continued flying until you grabbed it. "Thank you." You opened the envelope as Bruni climbed from your shoulder to your hand as you read it.

"Charades Friday night. Don't be late. And don't worry, Arendelle's doing just fine. Keep looking after the forest. And I'll be there if everything is finished in Arendelle. We love you..." Bruni squeaked. "I love you both too, sis." "Hey, Gale? We're going for a ride, wanna come?" You asked. Bruni leaped off your hand as Gale carried a pile of snow and flies past you on top of the pond. Nokk leaped out of the water. "You ready?" You smiled before pressing your forehand on Nokk's face, freezing his body included his mane and tail with snow. Nokk with you on his back raced on the snowy terrain, the Earth Giants smiled as you saw the two. Honeymaren and Ryder noticed you both as they waved while leading the group of reindeer. You waved to them, ran on the giant's arm to climb the hill. You noticed Bruni's flame as he jumped on the branches with his flame on his body before he climbed down and raced to you. You made the snowflake around him, Bruni jumped and ate it along the way. You created a small pile of snow, he squeaked as he jumped down in the snow and cooled himself down. You and Nokk reached the shore before you raced across the frozen sea as you were heading to Ahtohallan.