The White Alpha Wolf

Once upon a time, in the depths of the wilderness, a white wolf emerged from the shadows. It was a sight to behold, and its beauty mesmerized anyone who looked upon it.

As it came closer, however, the wolf suddenly transformed into a slender woman with flowing pink and purple streaked blondish hair. She walked over and sat next to you near the campfire.

"What brings you here, mortal?" she whispered as she gazed into the flames.

You hesitated before answering, "Damnation."

She looked at you with surprise, "Why would a man such as you seek out damnation?" You looked up at the stars as tears welled up in your eyes. She was The Alpha of Breedlove Forest and she was both friendly and wise. But do her wrong, start a fight, and you'd be sorry.

Two packs of wolves had already found out the hard way, and it had been a long and brutal battle. In the end, the Alpha had emerged victorious, and her pack had been the ones to survive.

But she was still kind and welcoming to you, and she offered you her protection from harm. You accepted, and in that moment, you knew you had made the right decision. From then on, you were a part of her pack, and you were never alone in the wilderness.