part 1

Sooo many of my readers are requested to me.. that's why.. I am republished this story....

In a small yet beautiful house.. a pregnant lady,  stending in a kitchen..
She is around 4month pregnant... she makes a coffee for her self.. after 5min she poured the coffee in mug & then she comes in her bedroom.. here everywhere is dark.. only her face is glowing in moonlight 🌙

she sees the wall clock & it's time 11:30 pm...

After seeing time she is tensed..
She then placed the coffee mug in tea table, those are in her hand some time before... here ! 2 used cups are already present..
After that She is trying to call her husband but his  phone is not reachable...

Itna lait ho gaya hai .. kab se wait kar rahi hun .. or yeh janab
hen ki abhi tak ghar wapis nahi aaye...  Upar se inka phone bhi nahi lag raha hai... (She said to herself)

After thet she is sitting on armchair..  & placed her head on headboard..

She then remembered..  thet how her life changed in last 6 months..  & after remembering her life's sorrow her eyes filled with tears..
She closed her eyes tightly her tears rolled down on her cheeks..

She remembers her life's circle..

Flashback

6 months before-

A girl, her age is nearly 26.. she is sitting. in her cabin.. & she is reading some files & she is sooo much angry 😡..

She said to herself- kabse wait kar rahi hun.. or yeh ladka hai ki abhi tak nahi aaya.. han nayi to (she said making a very cute face)

After some time.. she is standing .. just then her boyfriend come.. he is directly comes in her cabin.. her back is facing on door soo she didn't see him..

He comes close to her & hugs her from back.... 

He said- hii baby.. kissed on her cheek..

She- kabse wait kar rahii hun mein, tumhara. Or tum ho ke abhi aa rahe ho...

He- sorry na baby mein traffic 🚦 mei phnas gaya tha.. isliyen lait ho gaya...

She- han rehne do tumhara humesha ka yahi bahana hai ....

He-  plzzz na baby ... I am really sorry.. (again kissed on her cheek)

Her anger is vanished now.. but she is enjoying her boyfriend's antics that's why she is pratending to be angry...

He then turn her.. & kissed on her cheeks multiple times.. & asked her.. abhi bhi gussa ho baby...

She- yeh sahi hai tumhara !  tum humesha mujhe ese hi mana lete ho...

He- I know .. kiyonki mujhe pata hai na.. ki Tumhara gussa kaise shant hoga.. 😊
Achha waise SAI Chalo na hum kahin bahar ghoomne chalte hen.. plzzz

He said making a cute pout

Sai- Nahii Amay.. abhi mera mann nahi hai...

Amay- are yrr Sai plzz chalo na.. (he pleeded) agar tum, mere sath nahi aaogi na.. to mujhe lagega ki tumne mujhe maaf nahi Kiya hai.... (He said making puppy eyes)

Sai- tum na Amay .. kabhi nahi sudhar sakte... Achha thik hai chalo... (She said held his hand)

Then they are going near by cafe..