Part 48

Scene started from outside..Virat's..
I  mean Sairat's room...

They are standing outside in their room..  room door is closed...

Virat opens the door & they are entr in room...

Sai looks her new room..

&

Virat... he looks his room..
He is little emotional after seeing his room.. after all he comes in his own room after more than a year...
He looks everything with full concentration.. he noticed that his room is still same. As he leaved his room before 1 year... Virat is soo much happy..

Here Sai.. she also looks her new room.. with bright smile.. she observed everything.. just then her eyes falls on a big photo frame...

She looks that picture with lots of love...

That picture... He looks soo handsome in this pic..

(picture credit goes to Google)

Saii see her husband's pic.. with open eyes.. coz he looks soo handsome & hot in that picture...
She even didn't blinks her eyes..

Just then Virat see her & he noticed that she staring his picture..
He comes near her hugs her from back.. his hand on around her stomach.. under her Saree.
He placed his chin on her shoulder..

Virat- ese kya dekh rahi ho?
Waise lag raha hun na mein hot & handsome...

Sai blush.. coz he is actually looks very handsome in this picture.. & also she is breathing heavily.. coz Virat is very closed to her.. his hot breath.. comes on her..  but some how she control herself..

Virat- Sai bolo na lag raha hun na mein handsome.. (he said in hucky tone)

Sai remove his hand on her waist.. turn his side & said with laugh..

😂 Kya kaha aapne? Aap aur handsome.. plzz.. waise yeh galat fahmi kyon hai aapko?
(She said with placed her hand on her chest)

Virat-  ohh hello Medam.. mein na such mei Bohat handsome hun..

tumhe kya pata hai.. mein apne college Ka sabse handsome ladka tha..
A