Part 4

Where did Dream go, he's been gone for a while now. I didn't hear the front door open so he must still be in the apartment. The brunette started to move slowly out of bed. He opened the door slowly and searched the apartment, but nothing... He began to worry, like really worry. He started to panic even more, where did Dream go? George started to run through the apartment looking for the blond boy, but he was nowhere to be found. He opened every door in the apartment, even Nick's. He looked at the bathroom door, there was no light under the door, but he decided to check the door anyway. He tried to open it. It was locked...

"Dream! Are you in there"?

No response, he tried to shout again. He must be in there, he started to pull the door.

"George, I am fine. Just give me a minute"

There was something in his voice that made George panic and he started to pull the door even harder. The door seemed to start to give. George might be small, but he gets strong when he needs to. Nick came running down the hall asking what the hell was happening, but George ignored him and keep kicking and pulling the door. Eventually, the door flew open, and the two boys were met with a terrible sight. On the floor sat Dream, leaning against the bathtub with eyes closed. There was a pool of blood on the floor, and Nick and George panicked. But Dream was just sitting there, calmly, with his eyes shut. Nick rushed out of the bathroom to call the ambulance, the brunette slid down beside Dream and started to put pressure with a towel.

"Hey, Dream. Stay here! Hey, look at me..."

Dream slowly opened his eyes to look at his brunette.

"It's okay pretty boy, It's nothing"

George started to cry, admittedly there wasn't that much blood on the floor. But the cuts were deep and needed stitches, and the sight of Dream on the floor sitting in his own blood was horrible. The tears kept running down George's cheeks, and he tried to wipe them away. He took the towel off the blond's arm to see if the bleeding had stopped, it wasn't bleeding that much anymore so George removed the towel and put it beside him. Dream had closed his eyes again, the brunette stared at him still sobbing. The blond boy lifted his undamaged arm, cupping George's cheeks, wiping away his tears with his thumb. George leaned into the touch and started to cry even more. George couldn't understand why Dream did it, he'd been there for him all the time. Maybe it wasn't enough for him, maybe he needed more than George. Maybe he'd been better off without George, maybe he needed someone who could take care of him better than George could.

"It wasn't your fault George, I thought Nick scared you off by telling you that and that made me freak out... and the only thing I can do is cut myself because I can't handle that much emotion at once. I thought you might never talk to me again and cut me out of your life", the blond mumbled.

"I was freaked out at first when Nick said that, and that's why I ran away. I needed to think for a moment before talking to you. And then the thought of losing you make me realize, you mean the world to me, and I think in some ways we're made for each other, in a friendship way... or maybe even as lovers", George whispered the last part.

But it felt good to say it out loud, he knew he had feelings for Dream. He'd known that since the first time they met each other in that bathroom in the middle of the night. He felt drawn to the blond, like a magnet. George knew Dream was the other half of the magnet and they felt drawn to each other. He loved the dirty-haired blond beside him, and without him, George would be long gone.

"My pretty boy, I love you more than you ever will understand" Dream whispered.

And with that, the paramedics ran through the door and shoved George out of the bathroom where Nick stood in shock. They hugged each other while looking at Dream being carried out of the apartment, one of the paramedics stayed behind for a bit to talk to the two shocked boys. She told them Dream would be fine and that they could meet them at the hospital. Nick nodded and started to put on his shoes, but the brunette just stood there frozen looking at the pool of blood still on the floor. He heard Nick shout for him in the hall, and that broke his trance. He put on his shoes and followed Nick to his car, in different circumstances he would admire Nick's beautiful black car. They sped through the dark town to the hospital where they had taken Dream, it was a fast drive and when they got there they ran inside. They asked about the boy who had just been brought in, and the person at the reception told them which room he was in. They ran through the hospital corridors until they found Dream's room, they opened the door and there he sat on the bed with a bandage around his arm. The two boys launched themselves on the blond boy, the boy was caught off guard and whined in pain as the two boys collided with him.