Chapter 2: Him

Adelyn's POV

Where is this new coach? He's not making a good first impression. He's making this really hard to give him a chance.

 "Are you Adelyn Ellington?" A voice asked me from behind.

 When I turned around, I could feel my heart racing. Standing behind me stood one of the most handsome men I've ever seen. He was very tall, maybe 6'3. He was also very young. He looked about 25 years old. His hair was black and was styled to stay in a quiff. He had deep brown eyes, a trimmed beard to shape the face and very muscular arms. He was my dream guy.

 "Hello? Adelyn? Let's come back from la la land." The man's voice rang out like a perfect melody.

 "Oh. Sorry. Hi, I'm Adelyn. But I like to be called Addie." I replied back to him after snapping out of my daze.

 "Alright Addie. I'm Mr. Reed. You can call me Coach Reed or just coach, whatever you prefer."

 "Alright Coach." I nodded.

 "So Addie, I know you are the first to be in this program. As you may or may not notice that this is my first year training/teaching. All I ask is that for the next 11 months you bear with my training methods and simply, try your hardest to get the most out of this program." Mr. Reed explained.

 He then led me to his office to explain how the program will work. I will admit, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. After we went over everything, he asked me to change and meet him in the wrestling room. I did what he asked and changed. While we were in the wrestling room, he taught me the warm-ups he uses. After he was done and he dismissed me, I changed again. I noticed that Mr. Reed is a very distant person.