special chapter

Few years later.

Yuna Pov

Its been years since Ryujin left us. Im still thinking what should i do with my best friends wish.

Shin yuna I want you to give this to yeji. ryujin said to me.

It was an a video tape and A letter i haven't read. She told me give her this after she died. I still didn't gave it to Yeji. But i feel so guilty. Now here iam going to meet yeji. I know yeji Because we are friends again.

"Yuna!" Yeji says smiling at me.

"Yeji..." I said.

Yeji and her boyfriend broke up soon after Ryujin died.

"Whats up Why do you want me to Go here?" She said looking at me.

"Yeji im sorry if im just giving this now." I said Giving the letter and video tape.

"What is this Yuna?" Yeji confused.

"Remember Ryujin?" I asked.

"Yes ofcourse the close old friend of mine that i cant remember that messaged me!" She said.

Yuna i just want her to remember me even if i died. Just make her remember me pls. Ryujin said while crying.

"Yeji actually you guys were inlove with each other." I said I can't take this to slow.

"What do you mean? Im inlove with her? Aslong as i can remember i didn't have a conversation with her" Yeji said.

"Thats before when you got amnesia." I said looking at her dead in the eye.

"It cant be my Mom said i didn't have that much friends and i wasn't even talking to people so i didnt have someone fall inlove or i fall inlove with." Yeji said in confusion.

"Thats all lies yeji! Pls remember Ryujin. RYUJIN." I said.

"Just read the letter at home and maybe play the tape." I added and walked away.

Yeji Pov

Im so confused.

Am i really inlove with Ryujin? I went into my room and read the letter before i knew it my chest tightened.

didn't have a chance to tell you yeddeong hm, yeddeong yes thats my nickname for her i miss her so much i wish i told her that i had so much fun hanging out at my house before she got into the accident Her laugh smile oh that beautiful smile is my weakness. I wish i can turn back the time we haven't even become a couple im sorry yeddeong im not there when you wake up from the hospital. Your mom told me to. Yeddeong if you ever see this later pls forgive me maybe one day ill complete what i said in my confession later maybe not in this world or universe i can love you in another universe just you and me.

PS- RYUJIN

Hi again This is Ryujin Went to add a message again in the letter if you're reading this yeji.

Yeji i know you cant remember right now or ever will remember me I know right now i might be laying in a coffin resting forever.

Yeji Before i go i just want to say im not mad for you not remembering me. The day in the hospital was the worst thing that ever happened. Your Mom didn't want me near you. So i just left. I was so dumb for leaving I should've fight for our relationship. Well after speaking to you a while ago i realized that im so happy for you. Im happy and sad at the same time. I love seeing my yeddeong happy! I am happy you have a loving Boyfriend of yours and some friends.

Yeddeong i just cant believe after all thats happened to us and it ended. I didnt even have a chance to say that. I love you.

-Ryuddaeng

Suddenly all the Memories Cameback

"I bought you roses it means love right?"

"Im here to take care of you"

My heart was pounding. How can i forget her?

I played the tape. Ryujin....

"Hi yeddeong this is me Ryujin. When you got into an accident i was about to play you this guitar but suddenly i cant now so im Playing this now.

Ryujin started playing the guitar.

"Remember me tho i have to say goodbye" Ryujin said tearing up.

"Remember me dont let it bring you cry." She said wiping those tears.

"For even if im far away i hold you in my heart." Before i knew i cried too.

"I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart."Ryujin said crying.

Remember me, though I have to travel far

Remember me each time you hear a sad guitar

Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be

Until you're in my arms again, remember me

"Why cant you remember me yeddeong i couldn't even profil my promise" Ryujin cried.

"I remembered you now Ryuddaeng." I mumbled under my breath.

I stood up im going straight to Mom.

I wiped the tears in my face.

"Yes sweetie?" My mom said oh pathetic shes trying to sound like dad thats why its so familiar.

"I remember everything drop the act."I mumbled.

"Let me Explain i-" My Mom couldn't finish her sentence when i spoke up.

"WHY WOULD YOU LIE MOM?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO THIS ME AND RYUJIN." i said crying Remembering what i said to Ryujin when i had no memory.

"I Have no choice you guys were inlove with each other" My mom said. This bitch.

"SO WHAT I CANT REACH YOUR HIGH EXPECTATIONS?WHY?WHY?ITS JUST SO CRUEL OF YOU" i yelled.

"DID YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO RYUJIN AFTER FOUNDING OUT THAT I HAVE FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE AMNESIA I CANT REMEMBER HER?" i said crying.

"She killed herself mom.incase you didn't know."i cried in the last part and ran to my room.

Bye bye Ryuddaeng!

Hmmm why dont you believe on promises yeji?

My mom is the reason my life is fallen apart because of her.

We can still be together my Ryuddaeng maybe not here. In another universe that you're in right now.

Ezra Pov.

I heard my phone ringing. Its Yejis mom. What now.

"Ezra help!" Her mom said.

"What happened?" I said.

"Yeji is out of breath Ezra shes not breathing."

"IM COMING OVER AND ILL CALL THE AMBULANCE." i said.

A few months later.

I hope you guys are happy there Ryujin and yeji placing the flowers in yejis grave.

"Dang i miss your presence you guys" i said Tearing up. Even the Gc misses you.

"Yeji your mom told me everything she felt guilty about it." I said.

"Your dad is back like you wished"

"I wish a strong relationship like you and ryujin."

"You guys can spy in heaven now in our dates."

"Ryujin i can imagine you laughing."i said.

"Well i have to go now"i said leaving the grave.

The end.

-🤩 WOOOPP WOOOP THEY WERE RIGHT ABOUT YOU HAVE MORE BRAINCELLS AT NIGHT I FINISHED THIS IN THE MORNING BUT MOSTLY IN THE NIGHT.

THANK YOU FOR ALL MY READERS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

MY MOM WALKED IN ON ME DOING THIS SHE WAS SUPRISE THAT I WAS CRYING