1

"SHIN RYUJIN why do you kept ignoring me bitch". Her friend Lee Chaeryeong said. "i have something to say about my love life" Chaeryeong said smiling at Ryujin. "What happened now your crush broke up with your cousin hm?" Ryujin teased. Chaeryeong frowned "Shut up! And no i don't like my old crush anymore fuck her." Chaeryeong said defending herself. " Do you want to hear my story or not?" She said annoyed." Fine what happened?" Ryujin respond.

"Dont tell anyone but me and Shin Yuna are dating"Chaeryeong squealed. Ryujin sit in shock she cant believe her two best friends are dating. "Really?!" Ryujin said in disbelief. "Yes bitch now dont tell anyone yet Yuna said not to tell anyone"Ryujin nodded to what the younger girl said.

"Now you're the only one single" Chaeryeong teased."Cause your crush Choi Lia is cold as ice." Chaeryeong teased even more. "Oh please i dont like Choi Lia anymore. I Like someone else." Ryujin sighed. As she Remembers one girl shes not close to but they follow each other on Instagram. Plus shes still confused about her feelings.

"Oh who is it???" Chaeryeong said curiously. Ryujin showed her the girls Instagram account. "Oh she has so many followers" Chaeryeong said and looked at Ryujin. " Well we talked once and she was so funny and super nice." Ryujin smiled while saying that to Chaeryeong. "What do you think should i confess?" Ryujin said waiting for Chaeryeong's opinion."well it never hurts to try i mean i confessed to Yuna and turns out she liked me too and we flirt after that and now look at us we are together" Chaeryeong said.

" I mean i feel so shy cause we barely know each other." Ryujin said losing hope. "You can confess to a new account and confess" Chaeryeong said.

"Ye that sounds Good" Ryujin said. " If you get a girlfriend thank me" Chaeryeong said smiling. "I got to go goodluck pussy." Chaeryeong said while leaving

Ryujin is now creating an ault account. Shes now preparing to text The girl she liked. She sighed. While she send the letter.

Hi im here just to confess to you even tho we are not even close i wanted to get to know you better if ever we get together i promise i will make you happy and support you at anytime i will make sure ill make you feel special and dont make you feel ignored i want to face my biggest fear with you and i will cry with you when somethings wrong and maybe be happy with you its okay if bad things happen to me i just want you to be with me i will love and treasure you forever tho you cant return it back sorry if i created an ault account just to talk to you i like adamiring from afar hehe. Sent.

Ryujin stared at the sent button. and turn off is phone.

Yeji pov.

I was in a bad mood. Because my mom and dad were arguing again. I hate my life. Then suddenly ding i checked my phone to see who messaged me. i haven't seen this user before i said in my mind while seeing the username. I opened the chat box and my frown turned into a smile

So sweet and cute. i thought. I messaged that person "you're so sweet thank you you just made my day."

No Pov

While ryujin is laying down in her bed.ding.She immediately check her phone and saw the girl replied. She was blushing so hard after seeing the message. She just replied with a react which is a heart

Ryujin checked her real Instagram account and see her friends in her gc has some messages

"Yow Ryujin is confessing To her crush" Chaeryeong said. Bitch she told everyone?! Ryujin thought.

"OHHHH my Cousin is a big girl noww" her cousin liv said.

"Wait i thought you already confessed to Lia bro?" Yuna said.

"Dont forget us baby girl" Her friend Ezra said while teasing her.

"STFU guys i confessed to another crush AND I DONT LIKE LIA ANYMORE" Ryujin replied to all of them.

"Wow thats a miracle if Lia see this shes probably relieved." Yuna replied.

Lia doesn't seen alot in the gc they dont know why and doesn't message sometimes.

"Shut up. Yuna" Ryujin replied.

"ANYWAYSSSS who is your crushh my beloved cousinnnnn😍" liv said.

"Her name is Hwang Yeji, I created an ault account to confess to her." Ryujin replied to her cousin.

"Such a pussy"ezra replied.

"So did she replyyy???" Chaeryeong said.

"Yahh look" ryujin sent a screenshot of there convo in the gc.

"That looks like shes just trying to be nice bruhh" ezra said.

Lia suddenly seen in the gc.

"Hi Liaa" ezra said.

"Hi." Lia said.

Why this shit has to be so cold all the time. Ryujin thought.

"So coldd" liv said to Lia.

"Liaaa Ryujin doesn't like you anymoreee" Yuna said.

Lia only seen that.

There conversation still gets going then suddenly ryujin got a text from yeji.

"Im just curious are you a boy or a girl?" Yeji texted.

When Ryujin saw that yeji texted she immediately told the gc before replying to her

"Guys Yeji texted meee" Ryujin said.

"Then go reply to it bitch" Chaeryeong said.

"OMYY GOD GAY GAY GAY GAY" Liv said.

"Such a flirt 🙄" Ezra said.

"Go GAY" Yuna said.

"Wowww you guys are so supportive with my gayness" ryujin replied to all of them then switch to her and Yejis
convo.

"Oh Uhmm im a Girll" Ryujin said.

"Oh thought you were a boy but okayyy" yeji replied

Ryujin doesn't know why but shes still blushing with that small convo of them.

Ryujin switch back to her main account and chatted her friends.

"Guys im blushing rn because of her" Ryujin said.

"Why what happened" Yuna said.

"You're so GAY." Liv and Ezra said

Ryujin sends the screenshot of there convo.

"WTF THATS ALL?" they all said to Ryujin.

"Shut up guys this is what we Call Gay" ryujin replied

"Btw do you guys wanna hang out in the mall? And maybe play some sports?" Ryujin chatted them.

"Yah if its your treat" Liv said.
"Pleaseeee My beautiful cousin 🥺" liv said.

Ryujin cringed of her cousins actions

"Ye ye just come" Ryujin said.

"YESS THATS WHY YOU ARE MY FAVORITE" Liv said.

"You guys are perfect for each other as a couple 🤩" Yuna said teasing them.

"Sweet home alabama" Ezra said.

"Ew"both cousins said.

"Anyways you guys coming?"Ryujin said.

"Yahhh" Chaeryeong and Yuna said.

"It depends if Lia is coming" Ezra said.

"Please come Lia im begging you😔🙏" Ezra said.

"Sure ill come." Lia said.

All of the people in the gc is shocked because its the first time Lia agreeing to a hangout.

-HI EVERYONE HOPE YOU LIKE PART 1 HUHU.