Part 2 Example-1

Some people believe that teaching children at home is best for a child's development while others think that it is important for children to go to school. Discuss the advantages of both methods and give your own opinion.

40 dakika verildi. 10 dakika planlama, 20 dakika yazma, 10 dakika düzenleme.

Planlama (5 dakika sürdüğü için 5 dakikam arttı)

1: Start with a regular sentence,

Tell that there are home schooled kids and children who go to school

Close the paragraph

2: State that most children go to school,

Advantages (social, better learning, cultures)

Disadvantages (manners, lack of control)

3: State that there are home-schooled kids out there

Advantages (more controled diet, manners, special treatment)

Disadvantages (lack of social environment)

4: Summarize both paragraphs

Give your opinion with a short statement

Yazma (20+5)

There are many children who go to school, but there are as many children who are not educated in a traditional way. I would like to talk about children who attend school and who are home-schooled. Many people state that schools provide a better environment for a student to learn effectively, but some say home-schooled children have special treatment which would help them learn faster.

(5 minutes)

In 2023, most of the children are educated in a traditional way, they go to school. Parents believe that it is a better way for them as they become part of a class, they belong with a society. Children are tend to copy the others' behaviors as it may help them study harder or pay more attention to classes. In many schools, there is a variety of different cultures, children get the opportunity to be more open minded and intellectual at schools. However, there are many cons as well as the pros. Children mirroring their environment may result in bad situations such as bad manners during classes and breaks. Also, parents' control would be nearly zero, which may end with children's over-eating or consuming unhealthy foods too much. Traditional education is the most popular education system with a social environment but also a lack of control.

(9 minutes)

Eventhough it is not as popular as traditional system, there are many children who are home-schooled. Many believes that a class of one, two, or three would be able have a more effective lesson as teachers would need to pay attention to small amount of kids. Also, there will be more control and diets will be in a plan. Children will be in contact with only the people their parents want, which will probably result positively for their manners. Anyways, children may experience lack of confidience or social anxiety after growing up in a pretty small social circle and facing the real life. Home-schooled kids have an advantage of better-learning-environment but also a disadvantage of lacking a social life.

(10 minutes)

I stated the pros and cons of each situations. As a learning place, home schooling seems better as traditional system offers you a better social life. I believe that children should go to school but parents and teachers should be taking more responsibility for kids' understanding, manners, diets.

(3 minutes)

Review (7 minutes left)

Checked by Grammarly

There are many children who go to school, but there are as many children who are not educated in a traditional way. I would like to talk about children who attend school and who are home-schooled. Many people state that schools provide a better environment for a student to learn effectively, but some say home-schooled children have special treatment which would help them learn faster.

In 2023, most of the children are educated in a traditional way, they go to school. Parents believe that it is a better way for them as they become part of a class, they belong with society. Children tend to copy others' behaviors as it may help them study harder or pay more attention to classes. In many schools, there is a variety of different cultures, children get the opportunity to be more open-minded and intellectual at schools. However, there are many cons as well as the pros. Children mirroring their environment may result in bad situations such as bad manners during classes and breaks. Also, parents' control would be nearly zero, which may end with children's over-eating or consuming unhealthy foods too much. Traditional education is the most popular education system with a social environment but also a lack of control.

Even though it is not as popular as the traditional system, there are many children who are home-schooled. Many believe that a class of one, two, or three would be able to have a more effective lesson as teachers would need to pay attention to a small number of kids. Also, there will be more control and diets will be in a plan. Children will be in contact with only the people their parents want, which will probably result positively in their manners. Anyways, children may experience a lack of confidience or social anxiety after growing up in a pretty small social circle and facing real life. Home-schooled kids have the advantage of better-learning-environment but also the disadvantage of lacking a social life.

I stated the pros and cons of each situation. As a learning place, homeschooling seems better as the traditional system offers you a better social life. I believe that children should go to school but parents and teachers should be taking more responsibility for kids' understanding, manners, and diets.

Kendime not:
•Yazım kuralları çalış
•Aşağıya eklediğim kelimelerin hepsini yarınki essay'inde kullanmaya çalış

Foremost
Myriad
Significance
Demonstrate
Elucidate
Exemplify
Illustrate
For instance
Testament