X. I Know That We're More Than Friends.

★ ten ,
i know that we're
more than friends

MELBOURNE
  september 2022

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ODESSA SHOOK her head "no."

sam slumped, groaning loudly when pushing her head back "please?"

"no" odessa repeated. "i refuse to verse you in a one v one match just to end my embarrassing myself"

"come on, sunshine" sam begged "i'll go super easy on you, i need more practise."

"your training finished an hour ago" odessa cried out "just wait till tomorrow"

"odessa" sam dragged out, wrapping her arms around the younger girls waist. she placed her chin onto odessa's shoulder "we can listen to taylor swift."

odessa felt her heart quicken, jesus she hated what sam was doing to her. odessa's cheeks began to glow a dark red and a small heat wave crashed over her face. "you have to promise to go easy."

sam smiled brightly "i'll go as easy as i can, sunshine. no promises that i won't still kick your ass."

"what a confident mentality you have there sam, it's showing masculinity" it took everything in odessa to pull away, she tilted her head slightly.

sam scoffed loudly "masculinity? that's a new low"

"sorry sammy bear" odessa shrugged, odessa kicked the ball in front of them towards the goal square she proclaimed as hers. she ignored sams protests, continuing to run for goals. she jumped up in the air, scoring the first goal of their mini match.

"you can't fucking do that" sam complained "that's cheating."

"rule book?" odessa raised an eyebrow.

sam clicked her tongue, reaching her foot out to the ball and quickly running off towards the opposite goals with it.

"hey" odessa called after her "you said you'd go easy"

"i am going easy" sam yelled back, slamming her foot into the ball. scoring a goal easy "you just suck."

odessa's jaw dropped harshly "you're the one that taught me."

sam shrugged, kicking the ball into the middle "never said i was good."

odessa draped her arms across her chest, rolling her eyes "you can't be serious, you're one of the best footballers, like ever."

"is that a compliment?" sam teased.

"i'll take it back" odessa threatened, sam smiled in return. odessa tried to kick the ball away, but sam stopped her, kicking the ball back.

"sam" odessa yelled with a laugh.

"what?" sam giggled, moving her hands to odessa's arms, refusing to allow the girl to move from her grip "come on sunshine, just kick it."

"i hate you" odessa fought.

"oh?" sam raised her eyebrows, her hands moved from odessa's skin to her waist. in a spilt second, sam pulled the buckley girl towards her, spinning her around so odessa's back was against sam's chest. "just kick it."