MTV cribs

"Okay Mina, it's my turn to be MTV cribs."
Chris said.
"Okay whatever you say buddy." I said laughing.  Chris opened the door, Trevor was chillin on the couch. I gasped so loud.
"TREEEEVVVVVVVV" I ran over to him and started petting him.
"Awwwwww trev trev your so cute little baby boyyy" I said with a baby voice.
"Don't be fooled, I love that dog but he's a dick." Nick said. Chris and Matt laughed.
"Awwww but how could he be a dick if he's such a cute little handsome boy? Just look at him." Trevor looked at them with a blank stare in silence. We all started laughing.
"Okay, Chris, give Mina a tour, Matt and I are gonna go get McDonald's, Mina what do you want ?" Nick said.
"Um, I'm not really that hungry, just get a small Dr Pepper for me." I said with a smile.
"Okay bye guyssss." Nick said.
"Byeeeeee" I replied. Chris waved them goodbye.
He proceeded to give me a tour of the full house.
"And this is my room," he said as he opened the door.
"Oh my god I love it!! I love the slanted ceiling it's such a vibe."
"Appreciate it"
"Haha your rugs are so cute." I said.
"Yea I didn't want one big carpet so I just got a lot of tiny ones"
"I love it." I said laughing. I hopped up onto his bed, he got on next to me. I was just on my phone, but I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked up to see Chris looking at me. He didn't break eye contact, but still I caught him.
"What?" I said giggling.
"Nothin, nothin" he said smiling. His face was pink. Yet, we still held eye contact. His body was warm. We started to lean in closer, we were only a centimeter away from closing the gap between us.
"WE'RE HOMEEE" nick yelled. We didn't move any closer, but we stayed where we were. "We should go before the food gets cold." He said, low and gravelly. "Definitely." Yet, neither of us moved.
"Hey guys." Matt walked in. We quickly jumped away from eachother, now on opposite ends of the bed.
"Um, come downstairs, we're gonna eat and watch a movie." He said noticing the tension between us.
"Yup, we'll be right down!" I said trying to avoid any awkwardness that is bound to happen. "Hey do you want pajamas?" Chris asked.
"I mean sure but you don't have to, I don't wanna force you to give up your clothes, plus I would probably get them dirty and-" Chris interrupted my ramble by holding out a hoodie and plaid pants for me to wear. "Here," he said giggling.
"Just take the pajamas." He said smiling.
"Okay, thanks. You can head downstairs, I'll meet you there."
"Yea no problem."
   Chris POV:
    "Hey where's Mina?" Matt asked.
"She's upstairs getting changed."
"Into who's clothes?" Nick asked.
"Mine." Nick raised his eyebrow.
"Guys, it's not a big deal, she's my friend we can share clothes." I said in defense.
"Yea I don't think friends sit that close together on the bed." Matt said.
"HUHHHH" nick interjected.
"I don't know what you're even talking about." I said, guilty.
"Hey guys, watcha talkin about?"
"Just figuring out what movie we should watch." Nick said with wit.
"Ooohh how abouttttttt something scary, like the conjuring. I've actually never seen the conjuring before." Mina said.
"The conjuring it is then." I said smiling. We all assembled in the living room. Matt and Nick on one couch, Mina and I on the other, sharing a blanket. Within the first ten minutes of the movie, Mina was shaking in her boots. Getting jump scared every three seconds. Every time she got scared we would all laugh at her. A scary part came up, she buried her head in my chest. I didn't mind, but she didn't move once she had rested there. By the halfway point of the movie, Nick, Matt, and Mina are dead asleep. I slowly picked up Mina, and carried her up to my room. I rested her head on my pillow and covered her in a blanket. She looked so peaceful. I stayed there watching for a second. But I snapped out of it. I got changed and climbed into bed. Mina and I fell asleep next to each other, and I think it was the best sleep I've ever gotten in my entire life.