Hes going to get you

Lexi was getting ready to leave and I was making myself some dinner.

"Abi" I heard her say
"Yeah" I replied
"I know your going to say no but-"
"No I'm not going" I snapped
"Please let me just speak, if you don't start coming out he will get you himself. You know that right" she said worried
"Well he can't I won't go" I argued back. She just sighed and left the house.

—. Lexis POV

I walked out the house and up to bill, he looked annoyed again. He opened the car door and I got in, he then walked to his side and got in.
"Why is she still hiding in there" he shouted. I looked down at my lap and took a deep breath.
"She's a stubborn bitch" bill shouted again
"N..No she's just scared" I said afraid of what bill would do.

His grip tightened on the steering wheel, his knuckles were going white from the pressure.
"If you can't get her..... Tom will" he screamed in my face. I couldn't help but let a few scared whimpers out, I was too nervous to speak back.

"Um.... I'm sorry Lexi." He said as he placed his hand on my high. I knew that he felt bad after shouting at me. Then we sped off into the city.

—. Abigail's POV

I was sat in bed reading a book, trying to get my mind off of what was happening. What if he does take me. No surely he can't, right? But before I knew it I was fast asleep

I felt warm and cozy, I turned to my side and felt some thing hard. I pushed my hand around and then slid it under what felt like fabric, I opened my eyes to see a man. I jumped back. It was him.
"Woah you trying to undress me" his voice filled with pure evil. Evil from the devil.
"What the fuck are you doing here" I shouted as I back up.

"I've come to get you baby" his words echoed in my head. A smirk danced across his face. I back up even more on the bed, but then I wasn't on the bed. I had fallen backwards onto the floor, I had a sharp pain shoot up my arm then a fuzzy numb pain in my wrist. I pulled it up from under me, I couldn't move it. The pain was too bad it was too much. I screamed out in pain, and then started to hyperventilate.

"Now look what you've done" he said getting up from my bed. I just continued to cry. This can't be really fucking happening. Tom walked over to me and gently grabbed my wrist, I shrieked in pain. He then tried to move it but I swung my other hand to his and stopped him.

"What the fuck did you do" he asked while laughing a little

"I..I don't.... Know" I cried even harder at the pain. Tom then got up and grabbed a bag from my under my bed, he then walked over to my wardrobe and started to fill the bag with clothes.
"W..What are ..y.you doing?" I asked
"Packing your bag what does it look like" he laughed. I just ignored him and got up, I walked to the door but then he stopped me.
"Where do you think your going?" He asked
"Toilet to get a bandage for this fucker" I said as I tried to move his arm with my good hand.
"Well let me help you" he said as he put his hand on my shoulder as I guided us to the bathroom.

We got there and I opened the cabinet above the sink. I rummaged around and then found, some white bandages. I pulled them out and then walked into the kitchen, I had Tom following me like a lost puppy. I then grabbed a cold compress out of the freezer and placed it on my wrist, I had it on there for a good five minutes before wrapping it up. I did a shit job at that, and I think Tom had noticed. He sat down next to he and held out his hand, I placed mine in his and he wrapped my wrist nice and tightly.

"Do you think it's sprained" he asked me
"Probably it's the same pain that I had when I've sprained it before" I explained
"Oh alright" he sighed before getting up and walking back into my room. I sprung up and then opened the door and ran.

"HELP ANYONE" I screamed as I continued to run.
"Help" I shouted. I got to the end of the road when I got knocked to the ground. I looked to see who had just jumped on me, it was bill.

"What the fuck" I shouted as I tried to push him off. I looked back to the apartment doors and saw Tom with a bag full of my stuff, I continued to struggle.

"You got your self a feisty one" bill sniggered before I tried to head-but him, but I missed. Bill got up and dragged me up as-well, I tried to kick him again. And that's when Tom started to charge at me, he grabbed me and I thrashed around. I then felt a hard pressure on the back off my head and that's when I passed out.