Thousand words

I woke up sweating but I was on a soft bed, I pushed the covers off and stretched my legs. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, I was in his bed. I only had my bra on but I did have shorts on which was good, but I didn't feel well. I was confused, how did I get here. I slowly got up and looked around again, he wasn't here. I walked to the door and opened it, I had a strong urge for him. A strong lust for him. I walked down the hallway and then down the stairs, I looked around.
"Tom?" My voice croaked
Yet no reply, I walked into the kitchen. The door to the garden was open, I could hear distant voices. I walked out to see him and bill speaking in german, I could barely understand them but when they saw me they went quiet.
"Tom" I whispered
"You okay my love" he smiled which gave me butterflies. I walked over to him and he held his arm out ready to hug me, I walked into his embrace and let him take over. He hugged me tight.
"Sleep well?" Bill asked
"Yep but I'm still curious how I got there" I said
"Me silly" Tom chirped
"Ohh" I smiled at Tom
He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, he wasn't mad at me which surprised me a lot.

"What we're you talking about?" I asked
"Oh not much" Tom quickly said back
"Where Lexi" I asked
"Oh she's in my bed probably still sleeping" bill laughed.
"I'm going to go find her" I said as I walked away and out of his grip. That only made me want it more and more, I walked back into the kitchen then back up the stairs. I walked down the hall and into bills room, Lexi was led on the left side of the bed. I got into the right side.
"Helloo" she grinned
"Hey" I whispered
"Where were you last night?" She asked
"I don't even know Cus I like passed out outside at like 7 then woke up in toms bed just a hour ago" I laughed
"Oh lord" she laughed back
"I love him Lexi" I exclaimed
"Wwhat" she look at me like I was mad
"I said I love him I don't know why but I do" I said a bit quieter
"Oh"
I knew she didn't like Tom not at all but I knew that she would support me. We were quiet for a while then bill came bursting through the doors. We both looked up at him.
"Oh your in here" he said as he looked panicked
"Yeah why" I said
"Oh Tom was looking for you and I thought that you had done a runner" he laughed
"Oh where is he" I asked as I got up
"In his bed room" he sighed
"Thanks"
"Oh and keep the noise down" Lexi added
"Shush lex" I laughed

I walked down the hall and into toms room.
"Hello" I said as I sat down on the bed next to him.
"Hey um so tonight we are going out to go fight some rivalry men and I would like you to come with" he smiled
"Sure" I smiled back, I didn't want to go but I knew Lexi was so why not. Tom smiled back as he slowly and swiftly grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my lips to his. He pushed me backwards and onto the bed, his hands ran up and down my whole body. Caressing each inch of it. His large hands pulled my shorts down with my thong. He then swiftly pulled his pants down and before I knew it he had pushed him self into me and I was screaming in delight.

Tom had two sides to him: his gangster side and his love side.

His gangster side was the side I hated the most the side that made me feel hated by him. This side made him look horrible but the truth was that this side was more common than his love side. The gangster side made him do things do things to me, hurt me, cut me. And more it was his worse side.

But his love side was the best, the way he touched me and the way he kissed me said everything. There are thousands of words but you can't even explain how safe I feel when he is on this side.

There was a bang at the door, me and Tom were still half naked and he was still pounding me. He stopped making me beg for him to continue, Tom looked at the door his gaze hardened. Something was off. Tom liked back at me and his eyes looked confused and worried. I smiled as he then went back to it. We finished in sync and then he pulled out, he got up and walked over to the door and left. He didn't say a word he just left, did I do something. Everything was going so well.

Time skips

"Go get changed, I put an outfit on the bed" Tom asked with attitude
"K" I huffed as I walked away. Tom was being gangster Tom and this pissed me right off. Why now. Why all of a sudden he hates me I can't keep up, I walked into the bed room to see some skimpy tiny dress. I grabbed it and ran downstairs.
"As if I'm gonna wear this" I shouted holding it to my body
"Just put it on" Tom said as he rolled his eyes at me then continued to stare at the tv.
"No my boobs won't even fit into this!" I shouted
"Just put the fucking dress in and stop being so goddam difficult" he screamed
"Fuck you" I screamed back as I stormed away.