Chapter 10

Hello makkaleyyy..🦋

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Reached 10th chapter..💕✨

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Ram was waiting for her in his class..
Soon she entered inside and smiled at him..He smiled at her back and sighed in relief..She came to them and said..

Sit:Soo naaliku cultural fest la..?

All:Yes mam..

Sit:Adhuku next day naa vara matten exams vera varudhu indha cultural fest indha varusham cancel panna solidren..Naaliku you will have classes books eduthutu vaanga..

All:Mammmmm..

Sit:Enna..?

Pre:Ram nee sonna mam kerpangala da please sollen da..

Ram:Seri iru solli parkuren..

He turned towards her and said..

Ram:Mam naanga practice kuda pannitom mam ipo vena nu sonna eppadi mam please mam..

Sit:Paravailla naana sonen..?

Ram:Mam please mam please mam..

He used his trick with his innocent doe eyes..She as usual melted into it..
She nodded her head and said..

Sit:Seri pollachu ponga..

He smiled widely and hified with Preethi..Sitha smiled at him and shook her head..

Sit:Seri portions complete pannalam vaanga..Time illa..

Evening..,

Sitha was moving towards library..He saw this and followed her back..He patted her shoulders while she jerked turning back..She heaved a sigh seeing him and said..

Sit:Enna da venum..?

Ram:Enga poringa..?

Sit:Books padika poren..

Ram:Help pannatuma..?

Sit:Hmm..Seri vaa..

He smiled and walked along with her..

Sit:Indha pudichuko..

She said taking her books and placing it in his hands..She took her wanted books and placed it in his hands..She sighed and turned towards him but giggled seeing so many books..He glared her and placed it on the table..
She sat on the table and took her book and started reading it..He sighed and pushed the other books which disturbed his view to see her..She smiled and covered his view with the other books..He pushed it again but she pushed it again covering..

She frowned when there was no move at all..She pushed the books but frowned seeing him not there..She stood up and moved towards the books rack..She glared him who was flirting with some other girl..She signed that girl to leave from there but she averted her gaze and talked smiling with him..She glared that girl and moved towards her table grumpily..She took her book continuing reading..She gritted her teeth when she saw him talking cooly with a girl giggling..

She stood up groaning and left from there to parking..Sitha was waiting for Ram..She saw the time and sighed..She moved towards the dance class but gasped in shock seeing the dance practice..He was hugging a girl's waist from behind and traced his nose on her neck..He saw her and immediately left the girl and ran behind her..

Ram:Butterfly 🦋 nillu please nillu..

Sit:Enkitta pesadha kelambu..

Ram:Butterfly 🦋 nillu dii..