Chapter 240 - 242

(240) Who Is Black?

police hospital.

As Conan walked, he looked at the door number of the room.

Today is the day for Lvchuan Yao's wound review. He called yesterday and made an appointment to meet at the police hospital.

Suddenly, a familiar voice came from the direction of the nurse's desk.

As soon as Conan turned his head, he couldn't help shouting in surprise: "Brother Yingyou?"

"Huh?" Hondo Eiyu looked back at him, also surprised, and then he didn't notice that his elbow had pushed to the stand on the nurse's desk, and he hurried to pick it up, but his left foot tripped over his right foot, and he fell to the ground .

Conan: ... Hehe.

Finally, Hondo Eiyu picked up the stand and put it back on the stage, and apologized again and again, before running over: "Kenan-kun, why are you alone in the hospital?"

"I'm here to see my friend, where's brother Yingyou?" Conan asked.

"I have been looking for my sister who has been missing for many years. A few days ago, I heard that the police hospital admitted a very similar patient." Hondo Eisuke replied.

"Your sister?" Conan was taken aback.

Generally speaking, most of the patients in police hospitals are related to the police. If a person who has been missing for many years is treated in a police hospital, could he be a witness in some case?

"This is my sister's photo." Hondo Eisuke showed him a photo, "Unfortunately, it was taken many years ago, but this is all I have left."

When Conan saw the photo, he couldn't help but shrink his eyes——Rena Mizumu? No, it's Kiel of the Organization!

"No, no, it's not the hostess Ms. Mizumu. My sister's name is Hondo Ekai. She probably just looks more like Ms. Mzumu." Hondo Eiyu rubbed the back of his head and laughed dryly.

"Hondo Ekai?" Conan's mind began to run rapidly.

Kiel is a member of the organization, so the name Rena Mizumu may not be true. Are there really two people who look so much alike? Maybe, like Kaito Kuroba and Shinichi Kudo, but is it so common to look exactly the same? If it is assumed that Rena Mizumu and Ekai Hondo are the same person, then... wait, the name Rena Mizumu...

"Conan-kun, what's wrong with you?" Hondo Ekai asked in confusion.

"Brother Yingyou, come with me, there is probably someone who can help you." Conan grabbed his wrist and ran away.

"Huh?" Hondo Yingyou was pulled by him, so he could only bend down and run after him.

"That's it." Conan found Examination Room No. 3 and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Zhu Fu Jingguang's voice came out.

"Excuse me." Conan opened the door and went in.

"Mr. Conan, I'm sorry to trouble you to come again..." Zhu Fu Jingguang was putting on his clothes, and when he saw them, he was slightly taken aback, "Mr. Conan, is this your friend?"

"Yeah!" Conan nodded vigorously and pulled Hondo Yingyou to him. "Brother Yingyou is sister Xiaolan's classmate. We met in the hospital corridor. He said that he saw his sister who had been missing for many years appearing here, so he came to look for her. ...Officer Luchuan, I think this photo looks like a sister we met before."

"Really?" Zhu Fu Jingguang's eyes sharpened immediately.

He knew that Kudo Shinichi would not be aimless, since he specially brought this boy in front of him, there must be some important clues.