Chapter 4

New York City, New York, US

Soojin was in her hotel room The plushie was sitting on the bed and looking at her phone; Soyeon sent her a message.

" How is your first night going?"
Soon smiles at the text and sighs.

"Lonely..."

" It's okay, just 30 days..."

" Yeah, it will fly by..."

" I am going to see you in 2 weeks anyways, I have to be there for KCON"

" Oooh... True! I cannot wait I am feeling so alone. :/"

" It's okay cry baby, you gonna be just fine."

Seoul, South Korea.

- You guys are a HIT!

Shuhua's Signed Staff entered the room startling Shuhua and Yuqi.

- What do you mean?
Yui questioned.
- The video already hit 1 Million views!
Both ran to the staff seeing the phone.

- They Love us!!!
Shuhua said.

- Of course, what they do is Us!

Yuqi said and both laughed, they read all the comments which were very positive.

Soojin Pov

- Are you ready?

My assistant asked and I nodded, I got up the chair and took a deep breath; I made my way to the main stage, it is just the rehearsal stage for my pre release party, 120 fans were selected to participate, they were all given exclusive pre release party Merch Kits, each had an Exclusive Polaroid each with a code and a voice note of me during my production process.

- Let's Go.

I said closing my eyes putting my hand over the mic, I started singing, immersed in the song, feeling like I have never before, now it meant something...

Shuhua Pov

I was watching a drama on my phone and got a message notification so I went to check it.

" Hey, It's Soojin. Yuqi gave me your number I hope is okay..."

" Soojin...Hey, how are you?"

"Tired, but I am alright, the rehearsals are done and Soon I'll be doing some stages and filming new videos"

" That's great!"

" I watched your video, you and Yuqi are amazing!"

I got really shy when she said that, why am I like this?

" Thank You, when are you coming back?"

" 3 weeks or so, it'e gonna be a long promotion period here, but is gonna be really fun."

I pout as soon as I read it but then I compose myself, she is just a friend... Right? Yes!

" Oh, have fun, bring us presents! I am joking, but stay safe and well. I need to go now but was nice talking to you."

I left my phone for a while on the table and walked to the practice room; it was a long night, I was very tired.

Soojin POV

It was finally night time, I had taken a shower and was now sitting on the bean bag on the glass view balcony.
It is a gorgeous city, everything here feels like a dream, but the only dream I am having is being next to her...

KCON NY DAY

Soyeon was running through the back stage, her set list was messed up and she had to sort it before her time on stage, she had crossed paths with Soojin but had no time to talk, Soojin in the other hand had just finished talking with some American Influencers and had just performed.

- Hey, Soojin!
Moonbyul from the group Mamamoo called for her and she smiled.

- Oh My! How are you byul?

She asked excitedly.

- I am doing great, haven't talked to you in a while, me and solar are throwing a party tonight at our Apartment here, you know everyone will be there, our full group, and basically most of the line up here today.

- Count me in!

Soojin was excited to catch up with Moonbyul but soon both of their attention was taken by a group of people yelling and clapping at the Artist entrance, there she was, Yeh Shuhua, Soojin's heart couldn't stop racing at this point, Soojin gave it a few taps thinking this would calm her heart.

"OH MY GOD YEH SHUHUA YOU ARE SO PRETTY!!"

"SONG YUQI! YEH SHUHUA!!" 

" How can they be so beautiful?"

" Please Debut Soon!!"

Words were spoken and yelled around that group that knew them, They had security around them and were enjoying a little bit of that fame, until Shuhua's eyes also meet Soojin's.

- HEY!
Shuhua yelled, Soojin giggled and everyone looked at both Moonbyul and Soojin,Now they were running towards them.

- OH SHIT!

They were not as fast as the security team on the building, not too long and Shuhua's and Yuqi's security merged with Soojin's and Moonbyuls taking them to the Artist Lounge.

- Well, I'll see if my wife is in here, I'll talk to you later.

- Okay, stay well.
That's all Soojin said, her attention was on Shuhua.

Notes
SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I'VE BEEN STRUGGLING PAST FEW DAYS! LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, STAY HEALTHY !