Chapter 1

" To all the Idols out there, be safe. We need to make it through another day!"

Being an Idol can be fun, but also dangerous... I am the top Idol in my agency, and I ended up falling in love with a Trainee that is debuting this year... She is my Idol...

Soojin Pov
- 1...2...3.... SLOWER!
I was exhausted,this is my second comeback this is my 2nd year as an solo artist, it has been tiring as I've been making appearances and small events and being the opening act for at least 4 artists now, after 30 more minutes I fell to the ground, this is hour 11 since I started practicing.

- Soojin, I guess this is enough for today.
Finally my choreographer said and it felt like my ears were blessed.

- Thank You for your hard work.

I smiled to her as I myself couldn't even feel an inch of my body.

- Thank You everyone for today!

She said and bowed leaving the room and so did everyone else after her, when I was finally alone I laid on the ground and sighed.

- So, You are now resting!

Soyeon's voice was soft making me smile.

- Finally, I can barely feel my body.

I stated looking at her still laid on the floor.

- Half of the day you are here, you should have a day off.

She sat right beside me.

- I wish I could? Your dad put my day off 3 months from now, as of right now I am fully booked.

We heard giggles and  new voices coming from the hallway.

- You think any of the practices room is free?
One of them said  passing by my room.

- Do you know who is this?
I asked Soyeon as this person had a very distinct voice.

- Oh, that's Yuqi, she is one of the trainees that is going to debut in 5 months.

Soyeon said with a shy smile.

-hmmm someone is interested.

I joke around and Soyeon gets very red.

- You are no Jam, you know that? 

She hits my arm making me laugh as it hurts nothing at all.

- Sure,tho I was joking around you apparently really like her.

I said and she gets up.

- Whatever, let's go. Miyeon and Minnie are waiting for us.

I get up and nod.

- Tell them I'll just take a shower, you guys can go before so we don't lose the reservation.

- Girl, it's literally Minnie's restaurant.
Soyeon laughs at me.

- Shut up, let me just go take a shower.

Shuhua Pov

Me and Yuqi passed by Soojin's practice room, I've looked up to her since the day I came from Taiwan, Soojin was about to debut and I had just started as a trainee, lost and confused Soojin had helped me many time but we drifted a part as she became busy and I think she forgot who I am... I went with Yuqi to an empty practice room as we were assigned to do a cover dance video to show case us as trainees about to debut.