Chapter: 1 - Introduction

This story exists thanks to Lacy! She is an amazing artist and as you all can se an amazing writer!

-Dearest Jack, I would like you to meet my beautiful spouse.

-Oh, how wonderful.. Of course! -Jack smiled. - Is it this.. Charlie, I've heard about?

-Oh, no, no.. that was long ago. This is someone else. -he chuckled. -I think he is equally gorgeous.

-What do you mean by "he" ? - asked confused Jack.

Wilson peeks from behind Maxwell and walks into Jack's view.

-Um... Greetings, Mr. Carter. - mumbled nervous Wilson

Jack looks visibly surprised, and confused.

-..W-William, who is this?

-Jack, I would like you to meet my wonderful husband, Wilson P. Higgsbury.

Wilson meekly waves.

-Oh.. wow, um... William.. I never took you for the... um..

-For what, Jack? - his eyes slightly narrowed.

-For.. um.. the 'homosexual' type. - Jack looked weary to say that.

-And what's wrong with that, brother? -Maxwell growled. Wilson put a hand on his shoulder, trying to get him to pipe down.

-M-Maxy... Calm down, please... - says Wilson to calm William down

-..N-nothing, I suppose.. you've just.. been gone so long.. I wouldn't have thought you'd turn to that.. - saying that Jack looked down

Maxwell glared at his brother, prompting Wilson to stand in front of his partner.

-M-Maxie, I don't think we should have this argument right now-

-Percy, I'm going to discuss with my brother. I'm not pleased with how he is acting.

-How I am acting? Are you kidding me William? You ran off to who knows where for months! Nearly a year! A-and you come back with this- this man??

-He is much more than some man, Jack! He is my husband! -he practically snarled. -Show a lick of respect!

-Respect?? -Jack scoffed. - It would have respectful if you hadn't taken my daughter with you!

(Wilson stepped between them.)

-G-guys, please... stop fighting-

-You stay out of this! - Jack and Maxwell had said simultaneously, causing Wilson to back off as the two continued to argue.

-It's none of your business, where and for how long I'm gone! - William starts to raise his voice.

-None of my business ? You're my brother, don't you think I have the right to know at least how are you doing ? - Jack also starts to raise his voice.

As those two were fighting Wilson suddenly broke in tears turns and run out of Jack's house.