Chapter: 3 part 2 - Wilson's background.

This chapter was creater with Lacy's help! <3

-So as I got trapped on the throne, I saw someone walking, turn's out it was Charlie, she has freed me from this throne, but then something weird have started to happen, it looked like she has two copies of herself, one good and one bad, she have opened some kind of portal and threw me in, that's how I got back into constant.

- That's interesting. What happened after that ?

-When I woke up in constant, I've begun to look for some food and work on the place to live. A few days later when i was sitting by the campfire cooking the carrot, I have heard some footsteps in the bushes behind me, so I picked up my axe and I went to check what's going on there, as I come closer I see Maxwell, I was so mad at the moment because the man that got me trapped in this world was standing right in front of me. I've charged at him and we begun to fight, after some time we've noticed a shadow hand reaching for the campfire, when we saw that we instantly stopped fighting and begun throwing wood into in it, when the hand dissappeared we were our of our breaths, as I was about to punch him he stopped me showing the blueprint in the codex umbra, it was the blueprint for the portal I've build in my house, as soon as the morning came we begun working on it, it took us a couple of weeks, but finally the portal was done, we crossed our fingers and pulled the switch, the portal worked ! We both were in "normal" world, inside of my house.