Chapter 13 - Oliver's Dad

I am so sorry that I haven't been writing in ages. I had tons of exams that I needed to get through! I'm back now :) Hope you enjoy this chapter.

It was 7:00 in the morning and Felicity was meant to meet Oliver at the foundary at six.

"Oh frack" Felicity mumbled reluctantly getting herself out of bed and preparing her self for a hours of calf and arm workouts. She groaned at the thought of waking up sore the next day with all sorts of aches and pains. This past few weeks had seemed like she was living in a fairy tail, Oliver was her price charming and she was his princess. She tried to suppress the lurking fear that something was going to go horribly wrong in the back of her complicated mind. Oliver was a guy that she never though that she'd be working with let alone sleeping in the same bed as him. Rather than believing that she didn't deserve happiness she told herself that they both deserved each other. Her love for him was undescribeable.

After the freshening herself up in the bathroom she was ready for a another day to spend with the man that she truly loved. She dressed up little more than usual that day. She wore short tight dress that accentuated her curves. Half heartedly she put her hair up into her signiture ponytail and headed out of her apartment. While driving to the lair she tried to conjure up some excuses for not bring able to train with Oliver.

Felicity was meant to be at the foundry an hour ago. What on earth was she doing. Diggle was going tube her any moment now and she hadn't even turned up. Felicity was late, she was never late, she was the one that make sure that noone else was late. Confused, Oliver took to the salmon ladder. He assures himself that she just probably slept in.

"Heyy" Felicity chirped as she walked down the stairs to the foundary like nothing had ever happened.

"Morning, what happened to training with me at 6:00?" Oliver questioned as she set the punchbag and turned around to look at her. His mouth slightly opened in awe of the perfection. She wore a figure hugging dress that just made her look irresistible. The thought of not being able to get his hands all over her because Diggle would be here frustrated him deeply.

"I got up late, then I just couldn't even think about working out, I'm sorry. I know how much it means to you to keep your loved ones safe." She said quietly as she plucked up the courage to turn around and face Oliver. He was glistening with sweat, glistening with sweat? None but Oliver could look so hot after a workout.

"Its alright, I guess i was pushing it when i asked you to come in at 6 on a Sunday" He laughed using it as a facade to stop himself jumping on her.

"So do you have any plans today?" Oliver asked getting closer to her feeling her radiance on himself.

"ummm, nope nothing planned today, why?" Felicity asked stepping one more step till she could feel his breath on her.

"Well, I thought that we should do something romantic maybe, I mean you look too beautiful to be stick in a dingy basement, maybe we should go grab some breakfast?"

"So its a date?" Felicity flirted.

"It's a date" Oliver smiled as she closed the gap between then as their lips met. Oliver wanted to do so much to her but it just wasn't the right time. Felicity's hand reached to the nape of Oliver neck where she gripped his hair as she let him deepen the kiss. Felicity pulled away gently.

"Diggle will be here in a moment" Felicity whispered smiling at the frustration on Oliver's face.

Felicity gave him a quick kiss on his lips just to tease him a little more. She turned around and sat on her chair and turned the computers on innocently. Felicity smiled at how she could make Oliver feel.

"Maybe you should get changed instead of lurking around behind me, I don't
really think that they let sweaty topless men inside restaurants"Felicity teased.

Without saying a word Oliver just chuckled and headed to the the mat where his top was tossed across.

"Shall we go?" Oliver asked as he put his top on which slightly stuck to him.

"Hold on, just checking if anyone is gonna end up ruining our romantic breakfast date by stealing from a bank or something" Felicity laughed as she typed away.

"That is a very smart idea Miss Smoak"Oliver smiled at her as she switched the computers off.

"There will be no distractions today" Felicity breathed out heavily and got up from her chair and grabbed her bag.

Olivers hand was stretched out inviting her for him to hold. They walked out, Oliver hand resting against her lower back sending sensations down her spine. They were both grinning like teenagers in love. There was no other way to put it, they were head over heels in love with each other.

The arrived at Oliver's favourite breakfast place where they indulged in greasy goodness.

"So much for training" Felicity laughed as she sipped her coffee.

"Well I was sweating like crazy while you were sound asleep in bed" Oliver teased.

"Oh shut up" Felicity chuckled.

"You know that I have never brought anyone here, every Sunday my dad would bring me and Thea here. There are so many memories here of my dad, haven't come back since he passed" Oliver admitted.

"Now you don't have to go through anything alone, I'm here" Felicity smiled reassuringly.'

"Go one, tell me one your favourite memories of you, Thea and your dad here" Felicity smiled.

"Well this one time Thea was throwing a strop because they ran out of her favourite waffles so my dad ended up buying everything on the menu for her to try and see which one she liked the best, he loved her so much, and now because of me she doesn't have a dad" Oliver said gradually getting quieter.

"Oliver you have to stop blaming yourself for your fathers death, he would be so proud of you right now and the man you have become. He will forever love you and Thea." Felicity smile her hand intertwined with his on the table.

Thank you so much for reading and all the support you have given me, i really appreciate every comment, vote and follow. xx