Chapter 11 - I love you x

"I don't care what you say, I can buy another pair without thinking, you missy are talking them home OK?" Thea laughed
"Thank you sooooo much" Felicity giggled whilst hugging the shoes,
Oliver laughed at Felicity quietly and headed back into his room.

It was around 12:30 Oliver, Thea and Felicity were all snuggled up on the sofa and they were watching a film on a huge HD screen, something Felicity wasn't used to. Thea was asleep and Felicity's eyes were flutter. She was on the brink of falling asleep. Oliver watched Felicity try her best to stay awake, every time there was a loud noise, her eyes would suddenly open. Oliver tried his best to mask a laugh as he didn't want to wake Thea. Oliver switched off the TV and Thea stirred from her sleep.
"Thea, Thea come on lets get you into bed" Oliver whispered into her ear.
"mmm Olii?"Thea slurred.
"Come on you" Oliver heaved as he picked his sister up and took her to her bedroom.
"Good night Thea" Oliver smiled.
"Goood Nighhht" Thea mumbled sleepily.
Oliver turned the lights of and shut her door, he headed downstairs to get back to Felicity.
"Hello Miss Smoak, you seep to be drooling on my mothers vintage sofa" Oliver teased.
"Sorry" Felicity uttered under her breath.
"I'm just joking ... Do you want to go home Felicity or do you want to sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the coach?" Oliver asked.
Felicity sat up slowly and placed her head on Oliver's chest.
"It's to cold, can I stay here tonight" Felicity asked.
"Of course, are you going to get up or am I going to have to carry you up" Oliver laughed as he kissed her head.
"My legs refuse to move, I'm not going anywhere" She giggled playfully.
"Fine then, you asked for it" Oliver laughed.
Oliver scooped her up and tickled her, Felicity couldn't stop laughing.
"Oliver stop, your mum and Thea are sleeping" Felicity pleaded with laughing uncontrollably.
"I don't care" Oliver laughed as he carried on.
"Oliver stop stop, my stomach hurts !!" Felicity yelped in between spurts of laughter.
"Ok then" Oliver gave in and he laughed as he watched Felicity catch her breath. Felicity got up from the sofa and she walked with Oliver up the stairs into his room.
"Ughhh, your bed is ridiculously comfy" Felicity commented as she lunged herself into his king sized bed. Oliver opened his wardrobe and grabbed a couple of extra blankets.
"Here you go" Oliver smiled as he passed Felicity the blankets.
"Thanks" She got in the duvet and got comfortable.
"Good night Felicity" Oliver said as he kissed her forehead.
As Oliver was walking out of the room Felicity said "Wait what? Where are you going?"
"Ummm... I'm going to go sleep on the couch." Oliver replied.
"Come here, your bed is big enough" Felicity smiled whilst patting the free side inviting Oliver.
"Wait are you sure?" Oliver questioned.
"As long as I'm the little spoon" Felicity laughed.
"Whatever you want" Oliver said as he shut the door and walked towards the bed. He took his shirt of and jumped into bed.
"I'll never get tired of seeing that" Felicity commented.
"Tired of seeing what?" Oliver said with a puzzled expression.
"Well, you, your is amazing body, no girl would ever complain" Felicity laughed.
"Haha, I don't think any human could resist your beautiful smile" He smiled as he kissed her forehead.

Felicity's smile widened at Oliver's comment.
"Oh stop with all this cheesiness Mr Queen" She laughed as she punched Oliver in the arm playfully.
"I'm telling the truth" Oliver punched back playfully.
"Oliver... I love you" Felicity smiled with a slight tone of seriousness.
"I mean that's how I feel... oh god I shouldn't have said that" Felicity flustered quickly.
"Felicity... I love you more than you would ever know.... I fell I love with you and your ridiculous innuendoes and your science talk, I love every single bit of you."
"I've never had anyone say that to me, thanks" Felicity smiled as Oliver leaned into kiss her.

Their lips touched merely for a second.
"Wait Oliver, were aren't going to do it, you know, I'm not ready for it"

"Felicity can't i kiss you, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to OK?"
"I'm sorry, right now i really want to carry on kissing you" Felicity giggled.
Felicity looked at his warm luscious lips begging for them to be on hers. She could smell his wonderful minty breath as they brushed along her lips. Felicity couldn't fight the urge and teasing of his ways and she pulled him to her lips. His warm lips felt like heaven with its warmth and softness. He kissed back with so much intensity, and she could burst with happiness. Oliver pulled away gently and kissed her forehead.

"Come on you, you need to sleep its getting late" Oliver said as he positioned himself to that Felicity could lie on him.
"Night" Felicity mumbled as she lay her on Oliver's warm chest.

Slowly but surely Oliver and Felicity fell asleep. Oliver slept knowing that the woman that he loved was safe and happy in his arms.

The next morning:

"Good morning handsome" Felicity whispered into Oliver's ear making him wake from his sleep.
"Morning" Oliver mumbled.
"Oliver, it is so unlike you to sleep in" Felicity laughed
Oliver rolled around so that he was on top of Felicity and he tickled her.
"Oliver Oliv- stop stop please!" Felicity squealed in between bursts of continuous laughter.
He stopped, kissed her forehead then got out of bed.
"I spoke to soon" Felicity smiled.
"Come on, we need to check up on the lair, you can just lay in bed looking absolutely beautiful for the whole day" Oliver teased.
"Or you could lie in for the whole with me" Felicity said while tugging Oliver's arm.
"Id love to, but we need to go, come on" Oliver sighed
"The bed is so much warmer" Felicity groaned.

Oliver grabbed her legs and playfully pulled her out of bed.
"Oliver !!, Guess that worked" Felicity laughed.
They laughed as Oliver and Felicity walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I'm so sorry that i haven't updated in a while, I have been so busy with school and exams. Thank you so much for reading. Please don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for everything guys. Love you xxx