Part 6 Rebekah point of view

E= Elijah
R= Rebekah
E- we are on our way home please turn off all the lights so we can surprise Elena okay sis
R- okay we are just finishing up the one wall but please just go out for dinner because Hayley and I want to buy some cute clothes for the girls is that okay Elijah please say it's okay.
E-okay be ready for us to get home for around 10:00 okay Rebekah and tell Hayley I said hi bye.
R- okay I will bye and how is the lovely famous Elena Gilbert or I should say Elena mikealson.
E- she's is getting better and don't get mad at me because I saw how sad you were after she gave birth...
R- you're point is ?
E- give me your word sister.
R- I give you my word brother now what is it?
E- we're expecting a baby
R- that's amazing but how can she give birth without dying somewhat again?
E- we'll tell you that when we are home.
R- okay luv you brother.
It's about actually around 11:00pm once they get home "why's all the lights off I. The house Elijah." Elena asked. "Just you wait babe." He said kissing my forehead.when we walk into our house in a instant the lights all turned on there was a brand new couch and coffee table and everything Elena ever wanted in her dream house when she was little this is not all that's new Hayley said poking out from around the corner "you guys are the best but you didn't need to do this for me." Elena said. "It wasn't my idea Elena it was Elijah's idea." I said. Then Elijah asked if I could take the twins up stairs to their room then I did what he asked me to do." Elijah Hayley and I have to head back home." I said. Then Elena walked up to me to give a hug "thank you so much." She said into my arm then she pulled back.