Part 2 elijah's point of view

2 нoυrѕ тιмe jυмp Elijah's pov

"I just hated seeing her in pain because after giving birth she kinda you know died and I called her aunt and siblings and then my mom and my siblings and Hayley and they all rushed in the room in tears and that made me get in tears,"I said.Then Rebekah asked " How did this happen to Elena," she said while chocking on her tears. Then that made me think hard about that then I said " it's the damn cure she took to be human but now her immune system will reject any vampire blood so now it's all up to the doctors and nurses to save her and I hate that I can't save her," I cried.

"And I worry if that they can't save her and now I think i could lose her I just can't live without her Rebekah she's my one true love and I can't let our kids growing up without a mother I need her more than anything," I cried. Then a nurse came over to me "are you Elena's boyfriend,"the nurse asked me. "Yes I answered is she okay," I almost yelled.

And then I see her again but she looks bad and in so much pain and she still looks beautiful "Elijah," she corked. I walked out of the room and sat down on the floor in tears."Elijah," I heard my name and looked up to see my brother Nicklaus(klaus) and then behind him I see my father Mikael then I was completely scared "klaus turn around now," I said to him.

He did what I said and he saw him but he was not scared of him like usual "hello Nicklaus," my father said in a kind loving tone. "Father are you okay you don't look like you want to kill klaus," I asked. Then I got up to see my girlfriend and the first thing I did was I got down on my knee and said "Elena we have been together for a while now and we also now have twins and I love you more than anything in the world expect of course my family and um will you marry me my dearest Elena Gilbert," I proposed to her.

"YES," she squealed. "Now you may kiss the bride," I hear Hayley and Rebekah giggle. And that's simply what I did I carefully took Elena and dipped her and we had a long passionate kiss then we pulled back and I wiped her tears away.