Part9 elena's point of view

Elijah wake up your snoring again please try to stop.I said "sorry love I'll try go back to sleep I'll get it checked out in the morning okay" he said. Alright has this been going on since before we were together? I asked. "Not this bad love." He said. Elijah don't go back to sleep because my water just broke the baby is coming call the hospital and see if they can just come here and tell them to bring the stuff for the epidural okay please hurry it hurts a lot more then before. I cried. "Okay hun they're on they're way here." He said in a clam voice.
*knock knock* "come in." Elijah yelled. "Hello my name Damon salvatore and this is my brother stefen."he said. In here. I said once they got into my bedroom I started screaming at the top of my lungs "that's him he's the one who shoved the cure down my throat get him out of my house now "ma'am let me explain I thought you were Katherine pierce I'm very sorry and I have regretted doing it," Damon said."wow wow hold on did you just say Katerina petrova has in thee Katrina." Elijah questioned Damon. "Yes sadly she's back but she wants one thing and one thing only me but she's changed from being an evil bitch to having a kind heart." Damon proclaims to Elijah. I see sadness in he's eyes before I pass out from all the pain."why is it so quiet all of a sudden." Stefen said. Then turned around to see me passed out on the bed and yells at his brother for getting distracting. "What the hell brother now thanks to you Elena has passed out and is losing a lot of blood." Stefen said getting pissed off Damon. Once Elijah turned around he started cursing under his breath.