Born to a Cookie

In the Begining of the Story...
Two Powerful Beings clash... one of them is a Fusion being in Blue. And the other is a Beserk being .

???: KAAAAMEEEE......

???2: ?!!

???: HAAAAMMEEEE.......

The Beserk Being is about to land a Blow with his fist. And the Being in blue is about to use a powerful blast

???: HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The Blast was so powerful to the point that the energy from the blast suddenly entered into a new realm.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Inside The Witches Hut.

Here we see a menacing scary witch who is about to make some Gingerbread cookies to eat.

Witch: *Laugh* Hehehehe! Its time to bake some delicious gingerbread Cookies...

Some where behind the shelf, were a few cookies hiding. One of them is slightly wide Cookie with warm golden brown dough, cerulean eyes, and a red smile. On his head is a tuft of white hair. He has skull-shaped buttons on his stomach and carries a white candy cane with red stripes. He does not wear clothes.

Gingerbrave

Cookie is a somewhat small, thickish Cookie with brown eyes that each have a single eyelash that shooting out from the top-right corner

Cookie is a somewhat small, thickish Cookie with brown eyes that each have a single eyelash that shooting out from the top-right corner. She wears an oversized pink strawberry hoodie with a pair of drawstrings with puffballs that resemble a pair of cherries. Her mouth and head are covered by the hoodie. Her pink lollipop sticks out of her jade-green backpack when she isn't using it.

Strawberry Cookie