The Player's arrival and the Battle of the sea

A Day later after the Invasion.

The sky began glowing and the cookies gather outside the kingdom and bows down because of a player decending to the Kingdom near the palace

Luna
(Player)

Luna: My Cookies, I have returned

3Ancient Cookies: Master, Welcome back!

Luna: I'm glad everyone is doing... great....

Luna looks around until she noticed a blue dragon Shenron and the destructive area that is still a mess after the invasion she was shocked and she thinks that this was a bug.

Luna: *shocked* What happened here...?

Gingerbrave: Oh you won't believe this, Dark Enchantress Cookie was about to attack our kingdom.

Custard Cookie: It was a horde of cake monsters and the other evil cookies arrived.

Hollowberry: Until... "He" showed up.

Luna: ummm.... He?

Dark Choco: A New and Mysterious Cookie that saved the kingdom.

Pure Vanilla: With just one strike... he made that...

Pure Vanila points at the destruction.

Luna: *Sigh* I should've arrived here earlier, can you take me to this Mysterious cookie.

Custard Cookie: Please Follow us!

Small Timeskip

After a few minutes later, the Cookies takes her to the location of Saiyan Cookie who is still Unconcious in a bed. Frost Queen Cookie was also there who is keeping an eye on him.

Luna: Woah... is that a new cookie?

Dark Choco: Yes, and he is Unconcious.

Hollyberry: If I had to guess, he must've used all of his powers... and thus that Giant blue dragon from outside stays there.

Pure Vanilla: It was a terrifying sight. If it weren't for him we would've have been crumbs.

Luna: I understand. Also Frost Queen Cookie, its rare to see you inside the Kingdom palace.

Frost Queen: ...I..