"Unveiled Secrets Beyond Time"

Mukashima Hospital, 10:03 am, February 24, 3036

In the advanced Japanese hospital, sleek architecture merges seamlessly with technology. Robotic nurses, guided by AI, navigate quiet corridors, while holographic displays in examination rooms provide real-time data.

Raphel awoke to the sterile surroundings of a hospital room. The beeping of a heart monitor and the presence of a dextrose on his right greeted his confused gaze. He questioned himself, bewildered by the unfamiliar setting.

"Where am I?" he wondered aloud, his mind racing. Urgency surged within him as he remembered something important. "I have to leave this place. There's something urgent I need to attend to!"

Ignoring the pain radiating from his ribs and legs, Raphel swung his legs over the side of the bed and gritted his teeth against the agony.

"Ah, it hurts!" he exclaimed, his voice strained. Determination overcoming his discomfort, he pushed himself to stand and clutched the dextrose for support. As he ventured into the hospital corridor, his vision blurred and dizziness set in.

"This must be low blood pressure," Raphel muttered to himself, despite the discomfort. The concerned glances of nurses and doctors followed him as he pressed onward.

Despite the pain, Raphel was resolute. He muttered to himself as he walked, "I need to find out what happened last night. Who was that entity? It looked like an extraterrestrial being. And what happened to the one I shot with my Gun Destroyer?"

Finally, he reached the hospital's exit, determined to escape. However, a robotic doctor tried to intervene, warning him that he needed rest due to his injuries. Raphel's frustration boiled over, and he pushed past the robotic doctor's guidance.

"Enough of your robotic advice! I have to uncover the truth!" he declared, forcing the exit door open and stepping into the open air.

Outside, he was met by a fleet of police cars and AI police robots. Puzzled, Raphel watched as the robots scanned his eyes. The situation escalated rapidly as the AI police robots restrained him with handcuffs.

"Why are you scanning me?" Raphel asked, his confusion palpable.

Before he could react, the AI police handcuffed him, accusing him of being a mass murderer. Raphel vehemently protested his innocence, struggling against the restraints. His pleas fell on deaf ears as he tried to break free, his frustration growing.

"No, you've got it wrong! I didn't kill those scientists!" Raphel's desperation was evident as he fought against the handcuffs and the AI police robots.

Despite his efforts, he was tranquilized and succumbed to a deep sleep.

[February 25, 3036] 6:00 am {Detention center}

The detention center's physical surroundings exude a sense of institutional sterility. Long, echoing corridors stretch into the distance, their linoleum floors scuffed and worn from years of foot traffic. Fluorescent lights flicker overhead, casting a harsh and clinical light that seems to highlight the utilitarian nature of the space. High, barred windows offer only glimpses of the outside world, a tantalizing reminder of freedom just beyond reach.

Raphel's eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the dim light of a detention center. Blinking, he took in the dextrose attached to his wrists. Confusion swirled within him as he attempted to make sense of his surroundings.

"What's going on?" he murmured, a cloud of uncertainty enveloping him. Gradually, the events from the day before came back to him.

"Right, I was arrested as a suspect in the mass murder case at Scilab," he thought, frustration and disappointment welling up inside him. He clenched his fists and released his anger by slamming his hand against the wall.