C.1

August 24th, 2023
11:00 pm

Gladys just left the house leaving Fatima on edge about the news she just received. Gladys told Fatima that Zac slept with Connie Fatima is currently pacing the floor waiting for Zac to arrive home. A few minutes later Zac walks into the house.

"Zac I just have one question and please don't lie to me?" Fatima was livid.

"What is it Fatima you been doing nothing but nagging all fucking day" He shakes his head.

"Your mom just left here saying you fucked that bitch Connie. Is it true?" Fatima asked he remained silent and looked away.

"ZAC DID YOU FUCK HER" she spat.

Still silent not saying a word Fatima shakes her head, "Okay!" She said calmly, "ZAC WERE DONE"

Fatima left out the door with just her purse and keys went she got in the car she break down crying so she called Angela.

Ring ring the phone sings and Angela picks up, "Angela" Fatima called out as she started sniffing and crying.

Worried, "What's wrong Tima?" Angela asked.

"Zac Zac" Fatima kept saying as she cried barely getting her words out.

"Zac what T what's going on?" Angela asked.

"This nigga cheated on me with that bitch Connie" Fatima said through in tears.

"What the fuck Fatima! See this why I told you  to keep your options open" Angela said.

"After all I did for him from! My friends, my parents telling me not to be with him. Saying he's not a good guy and he ain't shit, he does this shit to me. Like what the fuck! He knows my triggers are cheating and lying something he promised me he'll never do" Fatima said as the tears continued to fall.

"Hey Tima! Everything is going to be alright look where are you? I'll come to you I don't need you driving" Angela said.

"I'm just sitting outside in the car, I'm about to go back inside I need to pack, I need to give him back his ring. Shit means nothing now, he broke all his promises to me, he was supposed to love and protect me." Fatima cries, "Our deal breaker were lying and cheating but that shit over too huh? He broke my fucking trust I hate this nigga so much"

"Okay wait for me I'll be there in 3 minutes" Angela said and the phone disconnected.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS THIS MY LIFE! ALL I WANTED WAS TO BE LOVED PROPERLY" Fatima let out a loud scream as she continued to cry.

Three minutes later, Angela pulled up got out of her car, and knocked on Fatima's car window Fatima then rolled it down.

"Come on Tima let's go in" Angela said.

"Okay," she pulled herself together, she and Angela walked into the house Zac was sitting at the table drinking.

"So you decided to bring your ass back huh" Zac said clearly he was very drunk.

"Zac please leave me alone I'm not in the mood I'm just getting my shit" Fatima said.

"NO!" He grabs on her arm.

Snatched away, "NIGGA DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN! HERE TAKE THIS FUCKING RING" Fatima shouted as she through it at him.

Chuckles, "SO YOU GONNA THROW MY RING? LEAVE!" Zac spat

"NIGGA I AM I JUST GOT ONE QUESTION? Do you love her?" Fatima spat.

Zac took a moment to answer they are staring each other down, "YES I LOVE HER" Zac said lying.