C.9

"Zac Ima wait for you in the car" Fatima  walked past Jeremiah and Gladys she didn't even acknowledge them.

"I see you still with this bitch and she's pregnant by your sorry ass should've been Karen" Gladys rolles her eyes.

Pissed and Annoyed, "Ma First of fuck Karen she has NOTHING ON FATIMA!! And watch your fucking mouth she isn't a bitch" Zac said.

"BITCH, BITCH, BITCH, BITCH" Gladys said.

Fatima stops in her tracks and turns around, "The fuck you just say to me?" Fatima spat.

"Ti I got this your pregnant go wait in the car for me like you said" he tells her.

"Zac I let your mother disrespect me for toooo fucking long I had enough of this old bitch coming here for what to ask you for more money? She better do what she does best and that's stand on the corner for crack or be on her fucking knees" Fatima said at this point she didn't care.

Gladys tried to launch at Fatima but Zac stepped in front of her but Fatima didn't care.

Yelling, "Zac you just gonna let this bitch talk to me like that?" Gladys asked she was pissed.

Chuckles, "You just called her a bitch again so what do you think? First off you're a grown-ass woman and you are being disrespectful so what did you expect you have to show respect to get it" Zac said honestly.

"Boy I'm your mother I will slap the shit outta you" Gladys said.

"Nigga just give us some money so we can leave fuck you and her" Jeremiah said.

Chuckles, "Yeah you definitely on the same crack my momma smoking. I said y'all not getting NO MORE Of MY FUCKING MONEY!!" Zac spat, "Get the fuck off my property I have to feed my wife and children they are hungry"

"Nigga we ain't leaving here until we get some money you owe me nigga" Jeremiah said.

Zac took a deep breath, "If I have to repeat myself Fatima you will be a single mother For real because im about to kill these bitches" he spat.

"Boy, You ain't gonna go shit I'll get somebody from the hood to come jump you" Gladys spat "Just give us some money so we can go.

Fatima was sick of the back and forth so be decided to act like something was wrong with babies.

"AHHHH" Fatima screamed and held her stomach.

Scared and concerned, "Tima you alright?" Zac asked.

Giving him that play-along look, "Ahh Zac I need to go to the hospital my Ahhh" Fatima said.

"Yeah, y'all gotta fucking go because if something happened to my children we gonna have some problems so LEAVE!!" Zac said.

Mad, "This is why I don't love you now and I only love Jeremiah. My pimp didn't kick me hard enough to drop your ass UGH!!! Fuck you and that bitch and them bastard children" Gladly said.

As she was leaving Fatima stuck her foot out in tripped gladly causing her to fall on her beat-up face.

"OW YOU BITCH" Gladys yelled.

"See that's what happened you constantly call me out my name" Fatima said laughing.

"Tima you wrong for that" Zac said laughing along, "Jay pick that cracked-headed ass mother up of yours and get off my property I'm not going to say it again"

"Man fuck all this shit ion need your money" Jeremiah said he left Gladys right on the ground.

"You said you like him more I've been killing myself trying to love you, come on Tima lets go " Zac said to Gladys shaking his head.