C.3

August 28th, 2023

A few days had passed since Zac and Fatima last saw each other Of course Zac blew up Fatima's phone he left her over 1000 voicemail messages so she had to block him.  Fatima was very tempted to fall right back for Zac after the argument but she had to realize just because she loves Zac she can't allow him to treat or make her feel less than she knows she is worth more and if it takes being away from Zac then so be it.

Today is Fatima's doctor's appointment She is a ball of nerves, although she has Zac blocked she going to send him a picture of the baby.

Emory hospital
11:50 am

"Angela, am I wrong for waiting to tell Zac about the pregnancy?" Fatima asked sadly.

"No Tima!" Angela sighs, " Why are you doing this to yourself when Zac was the one in the wrong stop beating yourself up it's not like you're hiding it from him you just found out a few days ago"

"Okay I just wanna do the right thing you know" Fatima said as she plays with her fingers.

"You will after today we can mail him some ultrasound pictures" Angela said as they walked into the hospital going to  the front desk.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" The receptionist asked.

"Hey I'm Fatima Wilson I have an appointment to see Doctor Jackie at 12:00 p.m."

The receptionist looks up Fatima's name, "Yup, a nurse will be out here to see you shortly okay"  She tells her.

A few moments later the nurse came out and called for her, "FATIMA WILSON" that nurse called.

"That's me come on Angela" Fatima and Angela walked back.

"My name is Nurse Robinson, I'll be your nurse for today. What bring you in Ms.Wilson?" Nurse Robinson asked.

"Well, I took a pregnancy test a few days ago, it said that I'm 10 weeks pregnant I just want to be sure it was accurate" Fatima said.

"Okay, that is totally fine I'm going to take your vital signs, and blood test, your primary doctor is Dr Jackie correct? Nurse Robinson asked.

"Yes" Fatima simply said.

"Okay she'll be doing your ultrasound, your vital signs are good Now I'm going to do a blood test" Nurse Robinson said.

"Okay" Fatima said.

Nurse Robinson did Fatima's blood test She told Fatima she'll be back in a few hours with the results.

Zac's House

Zac is back drinking like a fish he hasn't been to his office since Fatima left him a few days ago he's currently walking around the house with a BIG ASS BOTTLE OF HENNESSY.

"FUCK FATIMAAAAAAA  I MISS YOU BABY FUCK!" Zac says holding his Hennessy bottle to his mouth.

"AYO ALEXA" Zac said.

"Hello Zachary" Alexa said.

"Play Did You Wrong by Pleasure P!" Zac yelled.

"Now playing Did You Wrong by Pleasure P" Alexa said.

"YEAH play that shit TIMA THIS ONE FOR YOU BABY" Zac said.