Chapter 2

The next day Ralph and Felix take their usual places waiting for somebody to put a quarter into the machine.

While they wait Rena comes over with her hammer to stand near Ralph.

"Good morning Rena." Ralph says, giving her a sort of side glance.

"Do you need something?" Felix asks.

She shrugs. "Seeing what you weenies are doing standing around over here."

"Working." They both reply.

A quarter alert flashed across the screen.

"Show time!" Felix says, turning to Ralph.

An arrow appears over Ralph's head. "Wait, what is that?"

The human playing the game looks at the screen curiously. "Oh cool there's a new wrecker." Moves the arrow over to Rena.

Ralph watches the arrow move over to Rena. "Wait..." he says skeptically.

The arrow lights up and Rena turns to them with a smug look on her face. "Watch and learn Ralphy.

"Ralphy?" He grumbles.

Then Fela emerges from the condo and quickly runs towards Felix. "Sorry I'm late, I overslept." An arrow appeared over Felix.

"Oh cool, a new fixer too!" The human says selecting Fela.

Felix watched the arrow above his head move away. "Wait but this is my game?!"

Fela stares up at the arrow. "Oh this can't be good."

A little sliding hook comes and swipes Ralph aside. "No wait?!?"

Rena moves towards the building wielding her hammer. "Time to wreck stuff."

Felix glances at Fela. "Am I supposed to try to help you? Is that the idea here?"

Fela shrugs. "It took both of us last night and even then we couldn't keep up. If it lets you then just go ahead and do it."

Rena swings her hammer, smashing a window and busting up a wall.

"Fix it Felix and Fela!!" The townies yell.

She jolts forward a bit under the player's control. "I'm going to fix it!"

Felix realized the player must be controlling Fela which meant he was pretty much free to just do whatever "I can fix it."

Rena smashed the wall again, shattering a big chunk of the building.

Felix leapt up to hammer the wall back into place while the player was fixing the window.

Rena destroyed another chunk of wall.

Felix was still working on the first wall and the player had just finished the window.

Rena smashed another window.

Fela finally moves over to another spot. Felix finishes the first wall and quickly moves over to another spot.

Rena turns toward Felix swinging her massive hammer towards him. He is flattened against the wall.

"Wait, that's not right?!?" Ralph yells from the side. "Come on Felix!" He roots for his buddy buddy also he can't help but be impressed by how much damage Rena can do.

Rena smashed half the building while Felix was trying to fix himself.

Fela just couldn't keep up and eventually it was game over.

The two fixers watched in dismay as the building crumbled again.

The player kind of scoffs. "Oh I see... it's impossible now. Boooooo." He walks away disappointed.