Chapter 3

Fela went to go get Felix. She enters the lobby and immediately gets lost.

"Remember if you die outside your game that's it, game over." The sign of Sonic waves as people pass by it.

As she is wandering aimlessly looking for help Venellope runs past towards the Fix it Felix game.

After running into the surge protector she gets directions to Tappers where she finds Felix sitting with his wife. As she rushed over to them. "Felix." She starts.

"Oh there she is now!" Felix says motioning to his new sister. "Tapper one for my sister too."

"We don't have time for this." She says looking at the glass that was just slid over to her. "Ralph is in..." she takes a sip and looks at the beverage curiously. "Oh that's good. Maybe I have time for one." She drinks some more. "Delightful. What was I talking about?" She thinks for a moment.

Felix laughs. "You got a little foam on your face."

She wipes the foam off. "Embarrassing." She mumbles. "Listen Ralph said it was important."

Calhoun is now listening intently. Felix doesn't seem phased and keeps sipping his drink.

"He can't leave the game. And his glitch is getting worse." Fela replies. "He said Rena told him she was equipped with a virus and that she's going to infect the whole arcade."

Felix chokes on his drink slightly and it comes out his nose. "What?!?"

Calhoun crosses her arms. "Alright, that's not good. So how do we defeat Rena?"

Fela frowns at this and doesn't answer.

Felix could almost read her mind. "We can't. She's already too strong. Rena was meant to be undefeatable."

Fela nods. "At least by me anyways. Without being able to change the coding there isn't much we can do."

Felix frowns slightly. "We need to change the code. I don't know how to do that." He turns toward his wife. "Do you know how to code?"

She shakes her head.

Fela crossed her arms. "I can't code either. That's unfortunate. Do we know anyone who can?"

"Turbo could code. He coded himself and a new identity and erased the memories of all the candy drivers in the sugar rush game. He probably could have easily stopped her." Felix mumbles.

"Great, let's go see Turbo then!!" She says excitedly.

"Turbo is dead." Calhoun replies. "We watched him get eaten by a bug and fall into a boiling cola volcano."

Fela sighs and slumps into a seat nearby. "That's a shame. I didn't realize you could still die in your own game."

"Candy rush wasn't Turbo's game. He had his own side-scrolling racing game. A new racing game was put in nearby and it was stealing his players. He ended up getting both games put out of order." Felix says. "I guess he moved into the new racing game and lived there for several years. We didn't even know he was in there."

Fela raised an eyebrow. "So then he never failed to pass a course and he never died in sugar rush before he fell into the cola volcano?"

Felix shrugs. "I don't know." He shrugs. "All I know is that king candy is definitely dead."

The three go back to the Fix it Felix machine. Where they see Ralph sitting with Venellope.

-earlier-

Venellope runs past Fela and enters the Fix it Felix game. "Ralph?!" She calls as she runs toward the brick houses on the outside area of the screen. "Ralph?!" She spots him sitting alone on the bricks.