bill kaulitz

i just came home from work and was already in a bad mood. "hey baby" i said kissing his cheek. "bill?" "what?" he said slightly raising his voice. i grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs before tying his hands to the headboard and grinding against his dick making it go hard almost instantly. i pulled down his jeans and took off his shirt and then my pants n underwear. i pulled down his boxers and started riding him, "please mommy untie me ill be good i promise~" he moaned, i hushed him with a sloppy kiss. he twitched inside of me and i pulled off of him as he came. i forgot about that, i grabbed a condom from the drawer and slid it on him, i started riding him again and again, leading him to his 5th orgasm.
"mommy please, im tired i wont raise my voice again~" he whined before cumming to his 6th, "good boy" i said wiping he sweaty hair from forehead.
"you learnt your lesson?"
"yeah, i love you mommy"
"i love you too bill" i said back kissing him sloppy. i pulled up his boxers and put on my underwear and then tried to go for my bra but bill stopped me and started kissing and sucking on my breasts. i moaned into his ear and he left purple hickeys down my neck.

NEXT MORNING
i stood up but suddenly fell to the floor which woke bill up, he started laughing. "do you want a remake of last night bill?" "no come here" he said putting his hand out and pulling  me back up to bed, we slept the rest of the day.