67 | King Viserys Targaryen & Ser Otto Hightower

"Wine" Viserys demands, sighing. Drinks the wine and locks gaze with Alicent and smiles tightly.

"The huntsman has the trail, your Grace, and has sent out the hounds, it won't be long now until the white hart is cornered. Your prize is within reach"

" What do you make of Lord Jason's proposal?"

" That man's pride has pride."

"You're not only Rheanyra's father, you're the King..... She'll do as you command"

"It is not my wish to command her, Otto. I want her to be happy."

"There is another choice beyond Casterly Rock..... One, perhaps, you might be more comfortable with... One closer to home"

"Who do you have in mind" Viserys asked darting his eyes around the tent.

"Prince Aegon" Otto says as Viserys look over to little boy Aegon who is babbling at his wet nurses.

"The boy just turn two Aegon"

"Yes, but it would cease the endless proposals for Rheanyra's hand" Otto suggests as Viserys laughs mockingly.

"Betroth them." Otto continues but Viserys cuts him off.

"I came her to hunt, not to be suffocated by all this fucking politicking." Viserys snaps.

"Let us speak no more of it" Otto ends the discussion.

*********
Hello lovelies

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter?

To receive more update and notifications, please click the follow bottom in my profile.

Don't forget, your vote is equal to my payment for writing, your comment pushes me to work harder, and your shares make me elated.❤️

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture